Itzz time for a checklist

itzzh3lixx

i know but a lot of Vita games are good, and actually able to do a decent job with lip syncing and getting a dialogue that isn't worse than old people fucking, I would have looked over all of this if it weren't for the name Batman Arkham, they had the money to make it good but they didn't

thank you herra :D

That is the best metaphor i've ever heard  :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Platinum 105: Deadly Premonition. I loved this game... until i got to post game, that was horrible since the only checkpoints was manual there, and of course i didn't know that so i never used a phone booth since i was used to it autosaving during the story so of course i would die and have to redo a 4 hour process of collecting cards and doing side missions, then when i had played 2 hours i died again from not eating without releasing it and of course i didn't save so i was back to square one again... But if we put aside my hate this game was actually great, the story was awesome and the plot twists was even more awesome. The open world was so good and truly felt alive, except for the general then since he would lay in that chair 24/7 never moving a finger even when it was raining. But there is still one question un-answered, WHAT WAS IN THE FUCKING POT!

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

Congrats on your latest plats! Spec Ops was one of my favorite games last year and FUBAR is a very rewarding challenge. I've been interested in starting Deadly Premonition now it's hit plus. Not entirely sure what the game actually is though. Reminds me of Murdered Soul Suspect for some reason, is it similar in any way or am I way off? :P

Keep up the great work :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your latest plats! Spec Ops was one of my favorite games last year and FUBAR is a very rewarding challenge. I've been interested in starting Deadly Premonition now it's hit plus. Not entirely sure what the game actually is though. Reminds me of Murdered Soul Suspect for some reason, is it similar in any way or am I way off? :P

Keep up the great work :)

Sorry for the late reply lol but i have no idea since i have never played murdered soul suspect, but one thing i do know is that i loved the game :D

Platinum 106: Resogun for the PS3/PSV. I was happy to be able to get resogun platinum again but it did feel like they had made the game harder, either that or i had just gotten bad at the game :D i do hope they won't be releasing the DLCs for the ps3 and psv version because i really do not feel like doing NAVDML or I'm back and i brought (bought) a friend since i am still having nightmares from NAVDML and the co-op trophy :/

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

Sorry for the late reply lol but i have no idea since i have never played murdered soul suspect, but one thing i do know is that i loved the game

:D

Platinum 106: Resogun for the PS3/PSV. I was happy to be able to get resogun platinum again but it did feel like they had made the game harder, either that or i had just gotten bad at the game :D i do hope they won't be releasing the DLCs for the ps3 and psv version because i really do not feel like doing NAVDML or I'm back and i brought (bought) a friend since i am still having nightmares from NAVDML and i have yet to do the co-op trophy on the ps4 version :/

Congrats,

I think they released a patch not long ago that made the PS4 version harder than it used to be, so the PS3/PS Vita are probably up to date with that. 

What you planning on playing next? :)

Congrats,

I think they released a patch not long ago that made the PS4 version harder than it used to be, so the PS3/PS Vita are probably up to date with that. 

What you planning on playing next? :)

i am finally ready for Kingdom Hearts 2,5 REmix and i can't wait to play it :3

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 107: Assassin's Creed Rogue. As most of you people know i am a die hard fan of Assassin's Creed so no suprise i wanted this game to be my first platinum of 2015 :) it did feel great to get to play as a templar and the singleplayer did actually feel like the multiplayer here since they used the same tracking strategy for finding assassin's hiding in the open world as they did in the online on previous game so i couldn't complain about that :D but it was sad that there was no online at all for this game :/ and the open world did feel smaller and less alive if you compare it to Black Flag

Platinum 108: inFamous First Light. I actually kinda liked this game more than second son, mostly beacuse i feel like Fetch is a more interesting character than a rebel teenager with powers. I do wish they would have let you make choices like in all of the rest of the inFamous games but hey atleast in the end you could choose to stand and stare at the guy who i somehow already forgot the name of for ever or kill him. now i am just waiting for the origin story of the nerd with the video powers  :lol:

Platinum 109: Ratchet Gladiator. I have no idea why this used to be my favorite Ratchet game, because now when i got to play it again when i was older i felt that it was lacking and was very similiar to Q-force, i am not saying the game is bad because it isn't it is really great and alot of fun but there is not the same open world feel to it that it is in all of the other Ratchet games. This was also a horrible port since the cutscenes were always buggy so you would sometimes be looking inside Ratchet's head or character would be missing a upper lip so their teeth would make the characters look like retarded donkeys (no offense to donkeys) and worst of all if there were alot on the screen, for exampel 20+ enemies then the game would go into slow motion mode, same goes with if you have alot of explosions at the same time 

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 110: Prototype 2. I wasn't expecting much from this game since i have never been interested in the prototype series, and as as suspected i din't really like the game and i'm sure i won't be trying out prototype 1 since that game is actually hard in comparison to this game. 

Platinum 111: Playstation Move heroes. Ughhh... this game really forced you to get 2 freaking Move controllers, and seriously that is the biggest waste of money since you will never ever use 2 move controllers except for in this game, so no wonder this game took me almost 2 years to platinum, and now i need to find someone to sell this shit move controller too... But hey the story of the game is fun and interesting so the game got that going for it atleast. 

Edited by ItzzH3lixx
  • Like 1

#32 Jak 3

100%

1Le0a5a5.png

Difficulty: 8/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

Date: 28.10.2012

Time to Platinum: 6 months, 3 days

Really good list, hope my own list will be like yours, but I'm confused about the difficulty you put on jak 3.. The trophy list is almost the same of the other two jak. I would like to know why you found it soo difficult :) (sorry for my Englis

Edited by pese-97

Really good list, hope my own list will be like yours, but I'm confused about the difficulty you put on jak 3.. The trophy list is almost the same of the other two jak. I would like to know why you found it soo difficult :) (sorry for my Englis

I may have given it a too high score there but overall it isn't easy to get all the orbs because some may be really challenging, there is a exploit but it is very hard to pull of and easily missed, i will stand by this 8 rating i have given it even tho it may be a 6, mainly because i screwed up the exploit and missed it which meant i  had to get all of the orbs the legit way which is very time consuming and hard :/ 

Thank you and i have been working on it for nearly 4 years and plan to work on it for many more years :D

Ok thanks for the answer, also I'm looking for prototype 2 and i would like to know if is worth a ps plus subscription

Well there is nothing bad with 6 free games every month depending on how many consoles you have :) In case you want prototype 2 then you should get ps plus quicly since the free games chanage every month, i didn't honesly enjoy prototype 2 as much as i wanted too ;/

You've been busy lately, getting all those shiny Platinums...congrats on your latest ones  :yay:

Shame you didn't like Prototype 2, I for one was positively surprised by it. But still not gonna get Prot 1, either  :eyebrow:

Keep acing those games, your completion % thanks you later  :)

You've been busy lately, getting all those shiny Platinums...congrats on your latest ones  :yay:

Shame you didn't like Prototype 2, I for one was positively surprised by it. But still not gonna get Prot 1, either  :eyebrow:

Keep acing those games, your completion % thanks you later  :)

Hopefully i will be catching up to you soon :D 

Well i kinda knew i wouldn't like prototype 2 mainly because the game is kinda like constant god mode and the game never felt hard except for the final fight against Mercer on hard difficulty. 

And thanks :)

Platinum 98: Dust: An Elysian Tale. This game was amazing but also quite buggy sometimes, things like i am spawning inside of walls which makes that autosave un usable so you should always make several saves in case that would happend, and of course the well talked about cutscene crash in act 4, yet to this day i have not seen the cutscene :( . But aside from all that the game was fun and reminded me of the game Strider (which i love), i do hope we get to see a sequel :)

dude the game was awesome. never had any problems with it so i got lucky. will do dust on dante :) and how is spawning from walls possible lol?

dude the game was awesome. never had any problems with it so i got lucky. will do dust on dante :) and how is spawning from walls possible lol?

I guess they have patched the game and fixed some of the things, but if the save point was near a wall and you saved close to that wall then i would usually spawn inside of the wall and no way to get out :( which then made that save file unusable.