Itzz time for a checklist

itzzh3lixx

Platinum 97: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. I do love Kingdom Hearts but i can't say the same about this game, this is not the way this series was meant to played and it was just painful having to play the story 6 times and level 2 characters to 99. But i am now completely ready to tackle on Kingdom Hearts 2,5, glad there aren't a game like this one in the 2,5 hd remix. 

Nice. What was your game time?

Platinum 96: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. This is easily the best game fo 2014 so far

Would you say rental or purchase?

An astonishing checklist and that Crysis 2 plat is impressive.

thanks :) yeah i'd have to say crysis 2 is my proudest platinum

Awesome list man

Where do you find the time?

thanks i have around 3-4 hours of gaming everyday depending on if i have any assigments or exams coming up but on the weekends i have a whopping 24 hour gaming haul :D

Platinum 98: Dust: An Elysian Tale. This game was amazing but also quite buggy sometimes, things like i am spawning inside of walls which makes that autosave un usable so you should always make several saves in case that would happend, and of course the well talked about cutscene crash in act 4, yet to this day i have not seen the cutscene :(. But aside from all that the game was fun and reminded me of the game Strider (which i love), i do hope we get to see a sequel :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 99: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: For 3 years, 3 fucking years i have been searching for this little asshole, and i finally found it at a gamestop i had never been to before, and i have to say that gamestop was probably the most beatiful thing i had ever seen. Now to the actual game, i loved it as much as i loved it in 2009 when i played it on my good old trusty PS2 (R.I.P) but Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is easily better due to more exploration and longer story. Searching for the crest wasn't so bad cause you were walking in hogwarts for the love of god, how can people call it daunting? IT'S HOGWARTS!

Platinum 100: Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition. This game deserved my 100th platinum spot because this was all i played back in the day before my ps3, on the pc i probably played it non stop everyday bulding shit like dicks and ugly houses. the game was even more fun when it had 50 trophies, wish the ps3 edition would have had that too :( the only shitty part about this game was the 100 days trophy mainly because days in creative didn't count and that's where i spent most of my time building amazing cities and of course dicks, btw 100TH PLATINUM!!!

• Like 1

Platinum 101: The Walking Dead. Can't believe it took me this long to get this game but i am god damn glad i got it and now i need more of it! Season 2 here i come! but one thing i never understood was if the asian guy named glenn you met at the beginning is the same glenn that is in the tv series/ comic? 

• Like 1

Platinum 101: The Walking Dead. Can't believe it took me this long to get this game but i am god damn glad i got it and now i need more of it! Season 2 here i come! but one thing i never understood was if the asian guy named glenn you met at the beginning is the same glenn that is in the tv series/ comic? 

Congrats :yay: . Yeah they're the same Glenn. Also the Herschel you meet in episode 1 is supposed to be the same character from the tv series.

Platinum 102: Batman Arkham Asylum. i have never been into batman but after this game i did feel an urge to watch the live action movies and i regret nothing! the game had an awesome story and the combat was perfect, everything about the game was perfect... until i got to the challenges, those made me wanna break the disc but sadly the game was digital so i couldn't do that :( but none the less the game was awesome and i will surely play Arkham City

Platinum 102: Batman Arkham Asylum. i have never been into batman but after this game i did feel an urge to watch the live action movies and i regret nothing! the game had an awesome story and the combat was perfect, everything about the game was perfect... until i got to the challenges, those made me wanna break the disc but sadly the game was digital so i couldn't do that :( but none the less the game was awesome and i will surely play Arkham City

I understand you! I was also not interested in anything related to Batman, but after watching the first movie I felt the urge to see the trilogy and play the (for now) trilogy, really amazing

I understand you! I was also not interested in anything related to Batman, but after watching the first movie I felt the urge to see the trilogy and play the (for now) trilogy, really amazing

about Arkham Origins is it really bad or did it just get bad reviews due to the multiplayer?

• 2 weeks later...

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition: ... So yeah, i can't say this was my favorite game, i would say this is a disgrace to the Arkham series because this game was just downright bad and having to sit trough the game 3 times was pure torture. The dialogue was so bad and the characters didn't even open their mouths whenever they spoke, i saw once someone open their mouth and it was when Joker was laughing and it was so completely out of sync i mean really? how hard is it to sync a haha?! speaking of Joker, this was the worst Joker you could ever meet, he wasn't even funny, his jokes were so bad i thought i would die of ebola whenever he said something. the game was cheap as fuck but seriously i don't recommend this piece of junk to anyone

• Like 1

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition: ... So yeah, i can't say this was my favorite game, i would say this is a disgrace to the Arkham series because this game was just downright bad and having to sit trough the game 3 times was pure torture. The dialogue was so bad and the characters didn't even open their mouths whenever they spoke, i saw once someone open their mouth and it was when Joker was laughing and it was so completely out of sync i mean really? how hard is it to sync a haha?! speaking of Joker, this was the worst Joker you could ever meet, he wasn't even funny, his jokes were so bad i thought i would die of ebola whenever he said something. the game was cheap as fuck but seriously i don't recommend this piece of junk to anyone

Well to be fair to this game it was made as a Vita game and then was later ported over to the PS3 so it is understandable why it plays the way it does :) 

Well to be fair to this game it was made as a Vita game and then was later ported over to the PS3 so it is understandable why it plays the way it does :)

i know but a lot of Vita games are good, and actually able to do a decent job with lip syncing and getting a dialogue that isn't worse than old people fucking, I would have looked over all of this if it weren't for the name Batman Arkham, they had the money to make it good but they didn't

Congratulation for your newest achievement good sir!

thank you herra :D