Itzz time for a checklist

itzzh3lixx

Nice list bro. 

I don't see any Mel B, Hannah Montana or terminator games on there though, so I'll deduct two points for not playing the best games of last gen. 

So 8/10 thanks to your severe lack of style. 

But other than that, call me impressed, good list and good job. *tips fedora*.. I don't own a fedora, but if I did I tip it.. and keep tipping it until it fell off, then I'd set it on fire.

• Like 2

Nice list bro. 

I don't see any Mel B, Hannah Montana or terminator games on there though, so I'll deduct two points for not playing the best games of last gen. 

But other than that, call me impressed, good list and good job. *tips fedora*.. I don't own a fedora, but if I did I tip it.. and keep tipping it until it fell off, then I'd set it on fire.

Yeah i've tought about playing those games since they are AAA games and all that but the prices are so high. Thanks

Edited by itzzh3lixx
  • Like 1

thanks i tried leaving comments under each platinum like you, but it took way too damn long so i gave up :/ :D

Yeah that took the most time when I wrote my checklist. That's also the main reason I started a new checklist, because I didnt want to delete all the comments I spent so much time on.

Platinum 83: Borderlands 2. Great game with a solid trophy list, except for the character specific trophies, hope they won't add trophies like that in Borderlands the Pre-sequel

Edited by itzzh3lixx

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum 84: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. as a huge Harry Potter fan i found this game enjoyable even tho it got bad reviews, but it was surely annoying when the difficulty trophies didn't stack so i had to make 3 playtroughs

Nice list bro. 

But other than that, call me impressed, good list and good job. *tips fedora*.. I don't own a fedora, but if I did I tip it.. and keep tipping it until it fell off, then I'd set it on fire.I

I'm just crossing my fingers for the Hannah Montana PS4 remaster!

• Like 1

Platinum 86: Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark.I'm a huge fan of both the animated series and the Michael Bay movies so this game was a perfect match but i was sad to see that the competetive multiplayer was gone but the game was still enjoyable and a easy platinum

Platinum 87: The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Spider-man fanatic over here, i love anything related to Spider-man so i had to of course get the game. the story was dull but come on people, you don't buy a spider-man game for the story, you buy it for the open world! I love swinging around new york and fighting crime, the fighting was alot smoother than it was in the first one and the platinum was even easier than the first one too.