Itzz time for a checklist

itzzh3lixx

Platinum 112: Assassin's Creed Unity. I loved this game even tho it got so much hate, i never really runned it to any glitches or bugs so i guess i was lucky at that. The story tho was severly lacking since it had nothing to do with the present so if you would skip this game you would still understand the storyline. One thing i hated tho and tought was extremely stupid is how they made viewpoints unnecessary, since they didn't even show the locations of collectibles or side missions you would instead have to run around and hope to run into the collectibles or just straight upp buy an timesavers map from the Estore. 

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 113: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. This was one of the rare multiplayer games that i actually enjoyed, usually when i play multiplayer i go into full rage mode and can inflict self injuries if things doesn't go my way but with this game i actually kept calm and enjoyed the pace of the matches, of course i could get pretty frustrated when my team were dumber than a dead person and screwed us over but hey let's not turn this into an angry rant about the community being full of 6-8 year old blasting their mics and being frag horny. The trophies were all good and fun and made the game feel less repetetive and this will be a game that i surely will be coming back to in a near future

PLatinum 114: Transistor. I truly excpected more from this game, especially after all the good things people have said about it but for me it feels like the game was just throwing the same enemies on you over and over again and just changing the amount which got tedious after some time and if you had found an setup of funtions that was perfect for you then it's kinda unlikely that you will be changing it anytime soon so variation got stale after the first playtrough.

Platinum 115: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. I'm a big fan of wrestling and i wish THQ would return ;( 2K is removing so may great features out of the wwe games by leaving out so many great game modes and other arenas. 2010, 2009, 2007 and 2005 is my all time favorite WWE games mainly because there were so many games modes like were you would have to shave off the opponents hair to win (like the Kurt Angle match) and where you would put your opponent in a coffin to win. Same as where you can run out of the ring an outside of the arena into the parking lot, then run even further out and you will come outside to some buildings that were amazing and the i don't understand why the newer games are removing so many great features :(

Platinum 116: Apotheon. This was was so epic and i kept on wanting more from it, but the gliches and the bugs made the game a drag to play sometimes and it stopped me from speedrunning this platinum :( Dear developers make sure your game is finsihed before you release it... Aside from all that, the story was kind off God of War-ish but still nice, because your character felt truly like a underdog facing those gods and slowly building up gainz, while as kratos you are already the strongest you can be but you just keep on getting more OP as you go on.

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

Platinum 116: This was was so epic and i kept on wanting more from it, but the gliches and the bugs made the game a drag to play sometimes and it stopped me from speedrunning this platinum :( Dear developers make sure your game is finsihed before you release it... Aside from all that, the story was kind off God of War-ish but still nice, because your character felt truly like a underdog facing those gods and slowly building up gainz, while as kratos you are already the strongest you can be but you just keep on getting more OP as you go on.

You miss the name of the game xD anyway good Checklist Edited by pese-97

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum 117: Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix. This game is one of my favorite games on the playstation 2 so i was truly excited to ge tto play this game again and this time with trophies. I wasn't expecting Critical difficulty to be kicking my ass as much as it did  :unsure: But it felt so awesome when you do finally beat the final boss, can't wait til KH3, but luckily i still have Birth By sleep to play to shorten the wait til KH3  :lol:

• Like 1

Platinum 118: Sleeping Dogs: Definitve Edition. This game was so epic and i wouldn't deny a sequel to it, being an undercover cop did have some cons tho, like during missions you would get less score for doing crimes like theft but you didn't really care about that score either way. Can't wait to get started on the DLC  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 119: WWE Legends of Wrestlemania. Wasn't a fan of the changed controls but you did get used to them after an while, the game altogether wasn't "bad" but i can't say it was good either, some parrts of the game such as story mode could be hard at times and infuriating at some times, mostly due to the controls of the game. Other than that it was an nice wrestling game and felt nice to be able to play Sg. Slaughter which used to be one of my favorites. 

Platinum 120: FarCry Classic. This game was better than i expected and made my want to get back into the Far Cry games, the story was pretty much non existent but still made sense in some odd way, and the ending was so predictable that i could have skipped every cutscene and still know what would happen. 

Had completely forgot about the Checklist  :facepalm:  :D

Sleeping Dogs, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Far Cry :) 3 good plats to own :highfive:

This has been a very good month :D As long as connie don't screw me over and go Ultra rare plats then i should also win in the Seatk rivalry :)

Edited by ItzzH3lixx
  • Like 1

This has been a very good month :D As long as connie don't screw me over and go Ultra rare plats then i should also win in the Seatk rivalry :)

That is like when they picked Ultra Rare trophies for my last contest :( I had Wdjat beat by 1 platinum (with an Ultra Rare Plat under my belt) and I still lost

• 1 month later...

Patinum 121: Mortal Kombat X. This game is easily my game of the year so far, not expecting any game to take its place during 2015 either. The story wasn't as good as MK9 but it was decent and interesting, but i kept wanting more from the civil war :( Sad to see that you can't play 4p splitscreen anymore or even 2p ladder (except for test your might ladder) which was fun in MK9 :) The online was alot better balanced and easier to get into also, especially with the varied modes that you could play :D And let's not forget how awesome the krypt is ;)

• Like 1

Patinum 121: Mortal Kombat X. This game is easily my game of the year so far, not expecting any game to take its place during 2015 either. The story wasn't as good as MK9 but it was decent and interesting, but i kept wanting more from the civil war :( Sad to see that you can't play 4p splitscreen anymore or even 2p ladder (except for test your might ladder) which was fun in MK9 :) The online was alot better balanced and easier to get into also, especially with the varied modes that you could play :D And let's not forget how awesome the krypt is ;)

Kongrats :D.

I definitely will be picking this up when I eventually get a PS4

Still need to grind out the hours in MK9 :( did you fry ur PS3 when you did it? xD and thx :P

No my PS3 is nice and ventilated  :) What I did do though was "back" up my save to the cloud (in case anything did happen) and then realize that I actually did it in reverse and saved my cloud game to my HDD and deleted all my progress.

I lost 3 or so characters that were mastered :(

• Like 1

Platinum 122: Guacamelee! STCE. I love these types of games, just because of the big open world and how you slowly can explore more of it when you gain new powers, imo this game did it even better than Strider. Loved the characters in the game and all of the hints to other games such as Journey, Castle Crashers and Super Mario. 

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 123: Sonic Unleashed. Sonic Unleashed is one of my favorite Sonic games of all time, right up there with Generations and Black Knight. The game is so fast paced and sure the werehog levels isn't the best but they are still awesome platforming sections and the fighting is fun so i don't really mind them. The leveling up was really fun and made me want to replay levels... until i used the Wentos glitch and used that to get to 99 of course. I was suprised at first to see the changes they made on this version from the PS2 version, like the exploring and how they made medals collectibles instead of rewards for your rank on levels. 

Nice work on platinum #123. I've always been on the fence about buying Sonic Unleashed. Part of me, wanted to get it, but I've never been all that fussed about Sonic games anyway. Still your brief synopsis has made me reconsider picking it up, it's one of those titles I've been planning to buy for awhile, along with Tornado Outbreak, Katamari Forever, Binary Domain etc. ^^. 

Nice work on platinum #123. I've always been on the fence about buying Sonic Unleashed. Part of me, wanted to get it, but I've never been all that fussed about Sonic games anyway. Still your brief synopsis has made me reconsider picking it up, it's one of those titles I've been planning to buy for awhile, along with Tornado Outbreak, Katamari Forever, Binary Domain etc. ^^. 

Glad to heart that :) the game is truly worth a play, the platinum will get frustrating but once you learn the level and all it's shortcuts it will be fun :)