Itzz time for a checklist

itzzh3lixx

Platinum 88: Saints Row IV. Amazing game, but easily the best part of the game was the radio. I was lucky enough to evade the dreaded "Wheres My Cape" glitch which made this game alot easier to platinum, but having to spend 40 hours inside of the simuation was just an overkill, since when you clear everything in the game you're about 30 hours in and since this isn't GTA there isn't alot to do post game, so there had to be alot of idling sadly

Platinum 89: Battlefield 3. I just now got around to actually doing the trophy Bullseye Since the fact of actually having to coordinate my actions with some random living human being was quite off putting, but luckily i found an awesome member from this site to help even tho all of the problems that occured during the start of the session, stuff like skype not booting up for me and my mic not working properly, but later on everyone lived happilly ever after.

Platinum 89: Battlefield 3. I just now got around to actually doing the trophy Bullseye Since the fact of actually having to coordinate my actions with some random living human being was quite off putting, but luckily i found an awesome member from this site to help even tho all of the problems that occured during the start of the session, stuff like skype not booting up for me and my mic not working properly, but later on everyone lived happilly ever after.

Nice list, is Battlefield 3 an easy game to Plat?

Nice list, is Battlefield 3 an easy game to Plat?

it takes a certain dedication to reach level 45 since you can easily get banned if you boost experience also you need a dedicated co-op partner for the Co-Op campaign, other than that the game is a blast and really fun to play

it takes a certain dedication to reach level 45 since you can easily get banned if you boost experience also you need a dedicated co-op partner for the Co-Op campaign, other than that the game is a blast and really fun to play

Well that sounds awesome, I think I'll get it at some point along with Battlefield 4 for the PS4 :) Thanks for the info

• Like 1

Platinum 90: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. After i heard about the new Harry Potter movie coming i got totally obsessed and i had to do a Harry Potter marathon and luckily i found this game in my local gameshop for only 5 dollars. I didn't know about the glitches at the time, so i got extremely lucky but i got very scared when i noticed that i had 99.6 completion when i had done everything else but then i noticed that you had to purchase the red bricks that you get from starting the game for the first time.

Platinum 91: Rayman Origins. This was one of the most rage enducing game i have ever played, i was really close to breaking my controller on numerous levels. If i would have played the game as a none trophy hunter i'm sure the game would have been a blast but sadly they had to put it in tormentingly hard time trials which made this platinum a nightmare, doubt i'll ever get Rayman Legends.

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum 92: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7. as a fiest to my eyes i also found this one at my local game store during my Harry Potter marathon so i had to get it, sadly i am still missing out on the Harry Potter games that are based on the movies so i will have to buy them also to get myself pumped for the release of the next Harry Potter movie. I'm also getting extremely addicted to LEGO games and planning on getting either LEGO Hobbit or LEGO LotR as my next game. 

What a great collection of platinum trophies! Great to find Finns who are that much into gaming. I wouldn't have time nor interest to play that much. Keep going! :)

thanks i am starting too see alot of finns on this site recently :D keep on coming

Platinum 93: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus. Loved this game but it was way too short, how dare they end the game like that when it's only 2 hours long! that could have just been 1/3 of the game but freaking insomniac wanted to end it like that. Lenght aside i really loved the atmosphere of the game and the nether levels were fun as hell, the grinding for bolts and leveling up was a drag tho :/

Platinum 94: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. I had been planning on getting this game for a long time so i was more than satisfied too see this on the IGC, and as i tought i loved the game the arcade grind wasn't even tedious due to my love to the game and it's soundtrack. A sad part about this was that i would have gotten on the fastest achiever leaderboard if it wasn't for that retarded DLC with only 1 trophy in it and of course i wouldn't have any money on my PSN wallet at the moment :(

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

Platinum 95: LEGO The Lord of the Rings. Never read the books but i love the crap out of the movies when i was a kid so this game was more than nostalgic and it got me extremely pumped for Shadow of Mordor, still on the verge on getting it tho :/. I loved how every trophy was a quote or reference to the movies/books, and how they used real lines from the movies as voice acting.

How do you endure these games man. I never have the energy to go back and collect anything in the lego games. I'm usually done after the story mode.

whenever i complete the story in the lego games i get that exact feeling but once you do just a small part of the open world you get back into it :D at first it feels like there is so much to do that you just don't feel like bothering about it but after a while when you have done some clean up you just wanna continue and get that in game 100.0%

whenever i complete the story in the lego games i get that exact feeling but once you do just a small part of the open world you get back into it :D at first it feels like there is so much to do that you just don't feel like bothering about it but after a while when you have done some clean up you just wanna continue and get that in game 100.0%

Yeah maybe if another lego starwars comes out ill do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Platinum 96: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. This is easily the best game fo 2014 so far, mainly because of the nemesis system which made it feel like the game was truly alive and something was always happening around me. The open world was filled with things to do and kill so there was never a dull moment even after getting the platinum trophy but i do believe the story was rather short but according to that ending we got we should be seeing a sequel in the future with an even more immersive nemesis system

Platinum 97: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. I do love Kingdom Hearts but i can't say the same about this game, this is not the way this series was meant to played and it was just painful having to play the story 6 times and level 2 characters to 99. But i am now completely ready to tackle on Kingdom Hearts 2,5, glad there aren't a game like this one in the 2,5 hd remix.