Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After 4 months the platinum drought has ended :dance:.

:platinum: #148: Amnesia Memories

September 17 2016

1Lb8d63a.png

I got this game from PS+ and saw some people were going to try the game. Thought why not join them and here we are. Amnesia Memories is about a woman who lost her memories because the spirit Orion merged with her. She's the only one who can see and hear him. To become separate again they have to go to parallel worlds and recover the memories. In each world the relations characters have with each other are usually different. I liked the Heart World story the most because it has a crime that needs to be solved. The Diamond World was easily the most messed up story. After completing the first 4 world a 5th is unlocked. This route explains some strange things that were happening in the other 4 routes. The minigames were a nice addition, but tapping certain CG images at specific places was really unnecessary.

• Like 1

Huh... never heard of that game, but it sounds interesting. Kudos for adding another to the hoard, Durgin Archon! I might look into it myself if I get a Vita...

I also see you've been at Super Time Force Ultra. You enjoying it? I found it a pretty fun and satisfying plat, myself! :P

Edited by CediFonei
  • Like 1

Huh... never heard of that game, but it sounds interesting. Kudos for adding another to the hoard, Durgin Archon! I might look into it myself if I get a Vita...

I also see you've been at Super Time Force Ultra. You enjoying it? I found it a pretty fun and satisfying plat, myself! :P

Thanks Cedi :D, though there are much better games on the Vita, such as Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Dancing All Night, Demon Gaze, Tales of Hearts R, Ys Memories of Celceta, Danganronpa, Virtue's Last Reward, Uncharted Golden Abyss.

Yeah it's a really fun game, though hardcore mode might be very annoying to complete :|.

Yeah, there's plenty of great Vita games that I've had my eye on for a while. Muramasa Rebirth and Freedom Wars pop to mind most easily. I don't see myself getting a Vita very soon, but... if I happen to land a new full-time job, just maybe? :P

Hardcore mode might be a bit intimidating to approach, but if you just approach every level a lot less recklessly than you'd be inclined in the normal playthrough, I think it won't be bad at all. The important thing to remember with that mode is that you only lose characters if they DIE, not if you manually rewind time. Having all the characters from the normal mode carry over is a huge help, too.

• Like 1

After 4 months the platinum drought has ended :dance:.

:platinum: #148: Amnesia Memories

September 17 2016

1Lb8d63a.png

I got this game from PS+ and saw some people were going to try the game. Thought why not join them and here we are. Amnesia Memories is about a woman who lost her memories because the spirit Orion merged with her. She's the only one who can see and hear him. To become separate again they have to go to parallel worlds and recover the memories. In each world the relations characters have with each other are usually different. I liked the Heart World story the most because it has a crime that needs to be solved. The Diamond World was easily the most messed up story. After completing the first 4 world a 5th is unlocked. This route explains some strange things that were happening in the other 4 routes. The minigames were a nice addition, but tapping certain CG images at specific places was really unnecessary.

Hurry up and plat something so you can still finish SO4 before the years end :D

• Like 1

Yeah, there's plenty of great Vita games that I've had my eye on for a while. Muramasa Rebirth and Freedom Wars pop to mind most easily. I don't see myself getting a Vita very soon, but... if I happen to land a new full-time job, just maybe? :P

Hardcore mode might be a bit intimidating to approach, but if you just approach every level a lot less recklessly than you'd be inclined in the normal playthrough, I think it won't be bad at all. The important thing to remember with that mode is that you only lose characters if they DIE, not if you manually rewind time. Having all the characters from the normal mode carry over is a huge help, too.

Freedom Wars is a fun game, definitely recommend it.

That's good to know, I thought manually rewinding also causes characters to die. I'm planning to unlock all characters before doing hardcore mode.

Hurry up and plat something so you can still finish SO4 before the years end :D

I'm trying Mayus :D.

Even if they do die, I THINK that saving them and collecting their time essence recovers that character's usability, even if you lose the extra hit afterwards? It's been a while, so I'm not absolutely sure, but I feel fairly confident in that. Also, you probably haven't made this assumption at first like I did, but I was really worried that Hardcore Mode would permakill my characters between stages, but they are all revived in between stages. So while Hardcore mode CAN get tricky, I never really felt like I was running out of characters until the final boss or so. It's good to not be cocky, but I also would advise to not worry heading into it. Of course, unlocking all the chars is a good idea anyway :P

• Like 1

Even if they do die, I THINK that saving them and collecting their time essence recovers that character's usability, even if you lose the extra hit afterwards? It's been a while, so I'm not absolutely sure, but I feel fairly confident in that. Also, you probably haven't made this assumption at first like I did, but I was really worried that Hardcore Mode would permakill my characters between stages, but they are all revived in between stages. So while Hardcore mode CAN get tricky, I never really felt like I was running out of characters until the final boss or so. It's good to not be cocky, but I also would advise to not worry heading into it. Of course, unlocking all the chars is a good idea anyway :P

Yeah I read about that in the guide, thankfully there is no permadeath. So far the jetpack levels look like lots of trouble, mainly because of charging attacks and evading stuff while flying.

Freedom Wars is a fun game, definitely recommend it.

That's good to know, I thought manually rewinding also causes characters to die. I'm planning to unlock all characters before doing hardcore mode.

I'm trying Mayus :D.

What's left in Sword Art? It looks like you only have one trophy there.

• Like 1

I know, I'm getting that plat one day.

We must never give up on our Epic Quests...! Taking a vacation might not be too bad of an idea tho. Especially when it turns out I just wasn't as enthralled by SO5 as I hoped I would be <_<

But still, I enjoyed it a decent deal anyway, so I think sooner or later I'll have a strong urge to pick up my playthrough again.

• Like 1

Lol :lol:, I'll get that plat even if it's the last thing I'll do.

We must never give up on our Epic Quests...! Taking a vacation might not be too bad of an idea tho. Especially when it turns out I just wasn't as enthralled by SO5 as I hoped I would be <_<

But still, I enjoyed it a decent deal anyway, so I think sooner or later I'll have a strong urge to pick up my playthrough again.

Nice, good luck getting the plat. There's a guide now.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First post in this thread with the new site update in effect. I created a list for the Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix post-game bosses, so I can cross them off. They're really challenging and usually kick my butt on Critical. I'm posting this here, because the space in the sig seems to be reduced and all those auto-lines take up extra space.

e4vmSp5.png

Lq4jTqv.png