Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

:platinum: #137: Life is Strange

NjAi2Oo.jpg

Congrats with you new plat Dragon! How was the game ? i have also that game on my wish list to plat this year ! I working on KH 1.5 now and have question, how i on lock the Ice Titan ? I beat all cups from  phil but still no gold cup on lock :( and beat game also but did not beat Atlantica in my speed run. Hope you can help my :)

• Like 1

Congrats with you new plat Dragon! How was the game ? i have also that game on my wish list to plat this year ! I working on KH 1.5 now and have question, how i on lock the Ice Titan ? I beat all cups from  phil but still no gold cup on lock :( and beat game also but did not beat Atlantica in my speed run. Hope you can help my :)

Thnx Cassio :D. I liked episodes 1-4 a lot, but ep 5 felt like the developers ran out of inspiration and added some filler content that felt out of place. Imo that content had nothing to do with the story and was just to add some length to the episode before making the final choice in the game. But besides that I liked it. The ability to rewind time and check other choices is also a great feature.

You can only lock on to the Ice Titan after dealing some damage and he kneels down or when you get close to his face by gliding. The easiest way for me was to lock on and then counter the icicles he throws at you. If you time it well, you can counter an entire wave with one press of the :square: button. Those icicles will home in on the titan and damage him. You also get bonus exp for countering. When he kneels down, quickly get to him and use either Ragnarok or Ars Arcanum. When the titan isn't using icicles, move around. If you stay in one place too long, you'll be hit by other attacks.

• Like 1

Thnx Cassio :D. I liked episodes 1-4 a lot, but ep 5 felt like the developers ran out of inspiration and added some filler content that felt out of place. Imo that content had nothing to do with the story and was just to add some length to the episode before making the final choice in the game. But besides that I liked it. The ability to rewind time and check other choices is also a great feature.

You can only lock on to the Ice Titan after dealing some damage and he kneels down or when you get close to his face by gliding. The easiest way for me was to lock on and then counter the icicles he throws at you. If you time it well, you can counter an entire wave with one press of the :square: button. Those icicles will home in on the titan and damage him. You also get bonus exp for countering. When he kneels down, quickly get to him and use either Ragnarok or Ars Arcanum. When the titan isn't using icicles, move around. If you stay in one place too long, you'll be hit by other attacks.

Thank you Dragon :) men the Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum that is a hard one to do ! do have tips for that fight ?

• Like 1

Thank you Dragon :) men the Defeat Sephiroth in the Platinum that is a hard one to do ! do have tips for that fight ?

Sure, first thing you want to know is that he has 2 purple health bars. So at first it'll seem like you're not doing any damage. I recommend to get to lvl 90+ (max level would be best if you're really having trouble) and create the best keyblade (Ultima Weapon). That way you can finish this fight faster. Equip elixers in all your item slots, because he has an attack that can drain all your mp and reduce your health to 1. Whenever he teleports away and says something like "sin angel" or "heartless angel", he'll use that attack. Quickly hit him before he's finished to interrupt it. If you're too late, get ready to use an elixer. If you don't he'll attack you and you lose.

• Like 1

Traveling 2 and a half hour to help you with the plat :awesome: It was a fun day though :)

That's true friendship :highfive:. Now you can add a very UR plat to your collection too :D. I had a lot of fun too.

And we all got a nice ultra rare trophy from it. ^^ (and a reckaton by enemies in borderlands :P )

Three UR trophies for me :D. Getting rekt (and stealing loot :P) in Borderlands was a lot of fun.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

That's true friendship :highfive:. Now you can add a very UR plat to your collection too :D. I had a lot of fun too.

Three UR trophies for me :D. Getting rekt (and stealing loot :P) in Borderlands was a lot of fun.

The loot was way more important than saving and helping zonehunter :D

• Like 2

:platinum:#138: Dynasty Warriors Next

1L80ae59.png

OMG YES! Finally got this plat after nearly 2 years :dance: and it's my rarest plat to date (0.87% UR). Major thanks to my boosting buddies HcG Clawz, Zone Hunter, and MvP-BumperKlever.

Here's a screenshot to remember that moment (click the image to enlarge):

UiCTVJx.jpg

Congratulations buddy :D now that's a great platinum. The lair is indeed crowded nowadays :P

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Thnx bud, yeah being in a plat race might have something to do with that :awesome:.

I would like to take responsibility for the revival of the legendary dragons trophy hunting status :P 

tumblr_lmfp4aFILY1qg08ql.gif

(although he will still lose this race :P

• Like 1

(although he will still lose this race :P

Definitely.  :awesome:

challenging buddy, It really is a game that is kicking my ass a lot but I will give it a good try to platinum it :D

Can't wait to start this one myself, have it on my backlog aswel. Sweet UR plat :P

• Like 1

I hope you enjoy it, I really had a blast with the game :D.

I am really enjoying this game as the gameplay is extremely enjoyable although I have only one dislike about this game 

The Inclusion of Sunny shouldn't of been in the game after the story after the ending of MGS4 ... But that's just personal preference :)

Also I know I say this every year but I feel like this year could easily turn out to be my best gaming year yet as I am experiencing so many different and new games :D

• Like 1

I am really enjoying this game as the gameplay is extremely enjoyable although I have only one dislike about this game 

The Inclusion of Sunny shouldn't of been in the game after the story after the ending of MGS4 ... But that's just personal preference :)

Also I know I say this every year but I feel like this year could easily turn out to be my best gaming year yet as I am experiencing so many different and new games :D

I haven't played the other MGS games, so 

why shouldn't Sunny be in the game?

Lol, since you started playing RPGs and games like Ratchet & Clank, I have no doubt that this will be your best gaming year ever :highfive:

• Like 2

I haven't played the other MGS games, so 

why shouldn't Sunny be in the game?

Lol, since you started playing RPGs and games like Ratchet & Clank, I have no doubt that this will be your best gaming year ever :highfive:

The ending from MGS4 sets it up perfectly for her to live a normal life with the outside world and not be stuck in war so for her to reappear in a game so combat heavy just seemed wrong to me :(

Then again you must play the MGS series now that I finished a Final Fantasy game ( and am planning many more in the VERY near future :D )

• Like 1

The ending from MGS4 sets it up perfectly for her to live a normal life with the outside world and not be stuck in war so for her to reappear in a game so combat heavy just seemed wrong to me :(

Then again you must play the MGS series now that I finished a Final Fantasy game ( and am planning many more in the VERY near future :D )

But wasn't she developing a space shuttle for space exploration that Raiden used to quickly get to the other side of the world? At least that's how I understood it. I laughed a lot at that security guard reading manga :awesome:

Our deal was for a Mass Effect or Demon/Dark Souls game :P. It's good that you're getting into FF though.

Edited by Dragon-Archon