Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

• 3 weeks later...

When I look at topics like this I feel so.... small and insignificant.

But to be frank I spent 300-400 days in game time in years past on two MMORPGs, Old School Runescape and World of Warcraft. They actually sucked a good chunk of my life as games like those take weeks if not months to obtain a certain level, or certain goal.

If the PS4, Vita and PS3 can last a few more years (until 2018-2019 where I can still earn trophies) then I can accumulate a good collection of platinums. Started so late on this though, I noticed you started in around 2009-2010 which is when I got a Nintendo Wii (should of opted for the PS3 instead) and played the hell out of Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Damn.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't platinumed a Batman game.

Edited by Ian Lee
  • Like 1

When I look at topics like this I feel so.... small and insignificant.

But to be frank I spent 300-400 days in game time in years past on two MMORPGs, Old School Runescape and World of Warcraft. They actually sucked a good chunk of my life as games like those take weeks if not months to obtain a certain level, or certain goal.

If the PS4, Vita and PS3 can last a few more years (until 2018-2019 where I can still earn trophies) then I can accumulate a good collection of platinums. Started so late on this though, I noticed you started in around 2009-2010 which is when I got a Nintendo Wii (should of opted for the PS3 instead) and played the hell out of Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Damn.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't platinumed a Batman game.

Well greatness comes from small beginnings :awesome;.

Actually I've been playing PS games since the PS1 around 1998 :P. Afterwards got a PS2 and PS3.

I don't really like Batman, so that's probably why.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your Catherine plat, man.

Great looking checklist, too.  I admit to being jealous of that Bulletstorm plat - if I'd finished the last 3 MP trophies in time, then I'd now have that plat myself, but oh well.  Can't win 'em all. :D

Keep up the good work. :)

• Like 1

Congrats on your Catherine plat, man.

Great looking checklist, too.  I admit to being jealous of that Bulletstorm plat - if I'd finished the last 3 MP trophies in time, then I'd now have that plat myself, but oh well.  Can't win 'em all. :D

Keep up the good work. :)

Thnx :D.

I remember it took quite some time to find a reliable boosting partner for the mp trophies. The solo campaign was lots of fun too.

Sure, I will.