Xbox Trophy list

itzzh3lixx

This game was just released on the xbox and the trophy list looks quite different, it looks both hard and fun. So my question to you is, would you have preffered this one over the one we currently got?

Xbox trophy list: http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/outlast/achievements/

Playstation trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2392-Outlast

Damn. Full 1k?

Xbox always seems to get full 1k scores on games PSN gets 300 for.  Kinda sad... there are some awesome games that deserved a full 1k and didn't get it.

I read a news article that MS is giving all games a full 1k GS on XBone. Apparently they no longer make a distinction between full retail games and XBL games. They're now just all "games".

Ooh... I'm gonna go for those 2 new ones... no no no, not on Xbox, I'll try going for those on PS4 and record it as proof... Looks fun. I think I managed to get through most of it without using beds or lockers anyway, and for the camera one.... just have flick it on and off every now and again.

Ooh... I'm gonna go for those 2 new ones... no no no, not on Xbox, I'll try going for those on PS4 and record it as proof... Looks fun. I think I managed to get through most of it without using beds or lockers anyway, and for the camera one.... just have flick it on and off every now and again.

i can't even complete it on insane normally ;( :D so props to those who get the trophie

Just don't teabag them lol :D

I read a news article that MS is giving all games a full 1k GS on XBone. Apparently they no longer make a distinction between full retail games and XBL games. They're now just all "games".

Wow, well there are some games that shouldn't be given trophies at all IMO.  Like Aabs Animals and shit.  What the hell is that lol

Wow, well there are some games that shouldn't be given trophies at all IMO.  Like Aabs Animals and shit.  What the hell is that lol

Yeah, but then they can go the other way like Trials Fusion not getting a plat when there is a tonne to do in that game and a lot of different game modes.

Yeah, but then they can go the other way like Trials Fusion not getting a plat when there is a tonne to do in that game and a lot of different game modes.

Oh yeah most def.  Most games deserve a full list even if they are smaller.  There are already lots of small games with a plat and bigger games with only a PSN list.  But some games should be classified as "minis" instead of a full game IMO and not get trophies at all.  How can you class Aabs Animals in the same PSN point listing as Trials Fusion lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Some of these achievements look like they could be a fun challenge.  Although, the one where you don't reload batteries on Insane mode sounds...  Insane to say the least.

Playstation's trophies are much more doable though, so I would say I prefer them I guess.