Top 5 3DS games

Dead Weight

I was going to make a thread to ask what are good games for the 3DS ( to increase my library)  but then I thought it would be just easier to ask people to list their personal favourites instead.

You can make your list longer than 5 if you want

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (I still like the GCN game better though)

Super Mario 3D Land

Donkey Kong Returns 3D

Worst: Paper Mario: Sticker Star

My list may change, I still have quite a bit of 3DS games to get through, but I doubt anything can be as bad as Sticker Star.

1.) Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS - Classic. Still one of my favorite games today!

2.) Fire Emblem: Awakening - A must for 3DS owners IMO

3.) Legend of Zelda: Link between two worlds - My SECOND favorite zelda game of all time! Refer to #1 for my favorite!

4.) Kid Icarus: Uprising - Also have way to many hours in this game!

5.) Pokemon XY - Played it at a friend's house. Definitely a worthy pokemon title to have even if you haven't played a Pokemon game since 1st gen.

HM: Star Fox 3DS: had the game for the N64 and I have not tried it on the 3DS, but If it resembles anything of the original game for the 64, it's worth buying!

~ Kid Icarus:Uprising - This is still probably one of my favorite titles for the 3DS. Tons of weapons, good challenge or straight up bullet hell depending on how high you set the intensity, hours of content, just a fun rail-shooter all around. I actually wish this would've come out on the Wii-U.

~ Mario Kart 7 - Your standard Mario Kart game, but I had a lot of fun with it online and off.

~ Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Logged in too many hours in this collecting simulator with a few buddies. First AC game I've played and I thought it was pretty good. I haven't played it in a while so my town is probably in flames right now.

~ Pushmo/Pullblox - I second the mention of Pushmo in this thread, it's nice little puzzle game, also nice you can make your own levels out of any design.

~ Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - I like both this and the 1st Luigi's Mansion equally. The online multiplayer was okay, but didn't really care too much for it.

Gladly i'll make my list more than 5, mehehe

In no order though:

1. Kingdom hearts 3D
  2. Theatrhythm Final fantasy (And curtain call JPN version)
  3. Kid icarus: Uprising
  4. Resident evil revelations
  5. Mario Kart 7
  6. Super mario 3D land
  7. Super smash bros. (Upcoming game, already pre-ordered Wii U version)
  8. Mario & luigi dream team
  9. Bravely default
  10. Kirby triple deluxe
  11. Mario & sonic at the london 2012 olympic games (it's actually entertaining when playing with others)
  12. Pokemon X & Y/ Rumble blast
  13. project X zone

My list, in no particular order:

- Fire Emblem: Awakening

- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

- Pusmo/Crashmo

- Pokemon X/Y

- Super Mario 3D Land

Those are off the top of my head.  I really enjoyed Resident Evil: Revelations too, but unlike the games up there, this one probably works better if you've played any previous game in the franchise, while the ones in the list would be great for any newcomer.

• Shin Megami Tensei IV
  • Etrian Odyssey IV
  • Star Fox 64 for 3DS
  • Cooking Mama 4 
  • The Legend of Zelda : A Link To The Past

That's basically my library (excluding Star Fox), I only recently got my 3DS last Christmas and haven't bought any new games since most of them are RPG that have kept me busy.

I Pre-ordered the Premium Edition of Persona Q and Super Smash Bros. 3DS is another one I'm really looking forward too.

Other games I'm interested : 

• Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Summoner : Soul Hackers 
  • Bravely Default 
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Fire Emblem : Awakening
  • Animal Crossing : New Leaf
  • Rune Factory 4
  • Kid Icarus

I have very few 3DS games, so three of the games on my list haven't even come out yet (but I have a feeling they'll be on my list, this is also in no particular order).

- Fire Emblem: Awakening

- StarFox 64 3D

- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (hasn't come out yet)

- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright (also hasn't come out yet)

- Super Smash Bros. 3DS (*sigh*)

Edited by Cheezburgrs

hmmm.. I only have 7 so somehow not that hard to choose:

1. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

2. Rhythm Thief

3. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

4. Super Mario 3D Land

5. New Super Mario Bros 2

currently in wish list but for sure will definitely be on my top 5 once owned and played:

Persona Q

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call

currently in wish list but for sure will definitely be on my top 5 once owned and played:

Persona Q

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies

Theatrhythm FF Curtain Call

Can't you get the JPN version? i couldn't wait for it in Sep so i got it, nothing biggie different IMO.

Edited by Lightning_FinalF

Can't you get the JPN version? i couldn't wait for it in Sep so i got it, nothing biggie different IMO.

IIRC the games are region locked right? and I want it in English... and also you know.. maybe there's a feature to transfer file from previous game to next... like in Dissidia :P

IIRC the games are region locked right? and I want it in English... and also you know.. maybe there's a feature to transfer file from previous game to next... like in Dissidia

Dunno, my 3DS is JPN (don't ask ~_~) and my brother's an English (UK) one, but i think you're right.

Oh yeah, i didn't think of that.

But really, for me, playing in JPN isn't much of a biggie except you don't understand a single thing they say ^_^ which is why i play every other game on my brother's. 

EDIT: just checked, yeah they're pretty damn region-locked :unsure:

Edited by Lightning_FinalF

1. Fire Emblem: Awakening

2. A Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

3. Monster Hunter 3

4. Animal Crossing

5. Pushmo/Crashmo

I'm surprised at how many of you have Kingdom Hearts 3D, I loved the originals but I hated this one, it was just tutorial after tutorial for like half of the game

Edited by RoD_HiGo