Most trophies at once? *doubt*

Xxleonardo97xX

Hey, I've just downloaded Lone Survivor and I intend to earn the platinum trophy thus I was reading a guide before playing and read this:

''First of all, trophies in this game do not unlock as soon as you fulfill the requirements for them. You must go to your room and sleep, which will save the game and only then you will unlock any trophies you’ve earned thus far.''

Source:     http://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/lone-survivor/guide/

Is this true?

If I meet many requirements and complete a game with red ending (for example) will all those trophies I met the requirements pop at the same time, after I save? (suposing I don't save before the ending)

You'll have to save, pretty much. If you can do the whole game in one go on your first shot, I'd be pretty impressed. Also the way the trophies are set up you will likely do a few of them by accident during your first playthrough, so whenever you save you'll probably earn a trophy or two. Also, most trophies will be achieved during subsequent playthroughs and not your red ending one.

I haven't played this game yet, but I intend to soon. From what I have read about it I'm sure you sleep a few times during the course of the game. So the trophies will still pop at different intervals during the game, and not all at once when you get an ending. Hopefully somebody who has played the game will confirm whether I'm right or wrong though.

I haven't played this game yet, but I intend to soon. From what I have read about it I'm sure you sleep a few times during the course of the game. So the trophies will still pop at different intervals during the game, and not all at once when you get an ending. Hopefully somebody who has played the game will confirm whether I'm right or wrong though.

You're right.

• Like 1

hmmmm.... since I am not that busy for last 5 mins (will be busy though after posting this therefore might not reply).... here is the possible max (I think) amount of trophies you can get in ending... 

Grounded
Antagonist or Pacifist
Expert
Iron Chef
Gourmet Chef (needs high mentality)
Nobleman
Fine Diner
Coffee Aficionado (if 3rd cup is drank on day you'll end the game)  or Barista (if 5th cup is drank on day you'll end the game)
Candyman (needs high mental health and if you ate the 5th one before the day you'll end the game)
Detective
Green Dreamer or Blue Dreamer
Gamer
Muso (if high mentality)
Pet Lover
Companion
Friend To The Flora
Friend To The Fauna
Friend To The Sick
Friend To The Fellow Man
Patient
one of the ending trophy
Edited by jeieem

You can get many trophies at once that way but you cannot get all.

As others said, if you don't sleep, your mental health goes down so you will most likely get Red Ending... well, it's advisable to get that one first so you can try it. =)

Just know you won't get everything without sleeping =D

My guess is that you want to get the trophies to pop in the shortest possible timespan. I highly advise you don't do this because frequent saving is key to beating the game in an acceptable amount of time. One death (and you'll die a lot on you first playthrough) could throw you back hours of playtime.

• 5 weeks later...

i finished the game in around a day or just under 2 days and i was actually goin slowly through it...

i also finished it entirely in one playthrough except for the stuff that requires you to replay certain parts again but im just an average skilled gamer so i reckon it could definitely be finished in under a day...

i'd say 6 hours if not less

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

• 5 years later...

Quite late to the party, but I'll add my 2 cents for future viewers...

If you meet the requirements for a trophy and you die, the trophy will pop.

Finishing the game will make trophies pop if the requirements were met.

Also, sleeping is an important part of the game, so no one should worry about that (you'll probably visit the bedroom every now and then).

I LOVED the game mechanics and the atmosphere along with the Silent Hill references around the place. Definitely a game worth playing!

• Like 1