The Tester 3

Piggie_Pie

not sure if anyone else follows this but i thought i would share... i don't really watch much TV and i don't like reality tv shows but i found this show to be fun... mainly because of my love for gaming...

I have heard that video game testing sucks but for some reason watching a bunch of kids compete at trying to get a job as a tester is full of LOLz... my wife even watches it with me (but she likes reality tv shows)... My opinion of the first season was high so i watched the second season and i was irritated because the big dope "Big Fazeek" kept pissing me off...

Linky...

http://thetester.com/

home.jpg

• Like 2

not sure if anyone else follows this but i thought i would share... i don't really watch much TV and i don't like reality tv shows but i found this show to be fun... mainly because of my love for gaming...

I have heard that video game testing sucks but for some reason watching a bunch of kids compete at trying to get a job as a tester is full of LOLz... my wife even watches it with me (but she likes reality tv shows)... My opinion of the first season was high so i watched the second season and i was irritated because the big dope "Big Fazeek" kept pissing me off...

Linky...

http://thetester.com/

home.jpg

I've watched every season so far and will probably watched the 3rd season if I can free up some HD space. :( My wife hates the show, but I have my kids hooked. It is funny how excited the contestants get over a job that is known to be pretty shitty.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am only going to watch it because Asuka is on it.

No pressure or anything... :P Though I will mention that in Home tomorrow, we're holding a premiere party; casties from all three seasons are going to be there. It's going to be a blast!

@Comp: If it's any consolation, my 'trophy hunter' cast bio has made me the most hated female in the eyes of the rabid Ego-fanbase. I think you should apply next year, personally. I could definitely see you on the show! ^_^