Leaked Deadpool movie - Test Footage

Captain_Cutscene

Here is some leaked footage of the Deadpool movie with the voice of Ryan Reynolds. Looks great in my opinion. Can't wait to see how this evolves.

EDIT - No longer a leak - it was 'officially released' after it was leaked. Updated the video to the non-leaked version:

Edited by Captain_Cutscene
  • Like 1

The Vimeo account also hosts a leaked Batman vs Superman test footage video... which is also of relatively good quality (the test footage, not the video). This suggests to me that the uploader was present at some sort of continuous event - presumably around San Diego Comic-Con. There are two separate perspectives of the screen in each video. This indicates that the footage was taken from a different seat. This can be explained by the fact that one presentation was a DC production, the other a Marvel production (and it is likely that the room would have been rearranged in some way). These inconsistencies provide a case for the credibility of the footage, for certain. I'm just curious as to how the uploader got a camera into the event.

I feel like Deadpool is to saturated in todays market... but i digress.

Looking forward for this moovie though.

The Vimeo account also hosts a leaked Batman vs Superman test footage video... which is also of relatively good quality (the test footage, not the video). This suggests to me that the uploader was present at some sort of continuous event - presumably around San Diego Comic-Con. There are two separate perspectives of the screen in each video. This indicates that the footage was taken from a different seat. This can be explained by the fact that one presentation was a DC production, the other a Marvel production (and it is likely that the room would have been rearranged in some way). These inconsistencies provide a case for the credibility of the footage, for certain. I'm just curious as to how the uploader got a camera into the event.

Im disappointed (s)he got it in. Now that it is leaked, companies wont want to give these sneak peeks.

This looks very..animated. I can't honestly tell if this is animation or live action haha, but hey at the very least this does seem like a proper DP movie.

Fierce@ actually I wouldn't say that, maybe even the opposite. He didn't really break in to any other media such as video games, movies, etc like other heroes did.

Definitely think that the Superman Vs Batman part is credible - considering that some of the IGN presenters at the con reported alot of the elements in it - rain, wind, bat signal etc.

Hope this isn't fake. It looks like it could be real, but you never know if it's just a quick fan film or something.

Looks like it isn't! Rob Liefield officially released the standard quality version of the screen test:

Edited by Captain_Cutscene
  • Like 2