NFL Fantasy Football League

Lithium_Lemon

Hey I just created a fantasy football league for PSN Profile members. The league is set to private and a maximum of 10 players can join. If you are interested in joining leave your email address associated with your ESPN account so I can send you a league invite. There will be a live draft at a later date.

Edited by Lithium_Lemon

I have been doing fantasy football for 11 years now and through my experiences across many leagues, the best leagues always have 10 people. 12 is stretching it but doable but really dilutes the amount of players worth taking. Will this be a PPR (  Points Per Reception ) league and have you drawn up any guidelines to trading yet or will there be no trades? 

• Like 1

I have been doing fantasy football for 11 years now and through my experiences across many leagues, the best leagues always have 10 people. 12 is stretching it but doable but really dilutes the amount of players worth taking. Will this be a PPR (  Points Per Reception ) league and have you drawn up any guidelines to trading yet or will there be no trades?

That's what I was thinking. I will keep it at 10 then. I'm going to allow trades, but there will be a trade deadline sometime in November. As of right now I'm thinking just a standard league would be best. However I don't have the experience you do in fantasy football. If you really think a PPR league is better just let me know.

PPR makes scores higher and more players in the league relevant. for example Reggie Bush is a decent RB in a standard league but in a PPR league he is a monster with the catches out of the backfield. I personally say yes to the PPR league bc it's more fun but lets let the members of league vote on it. It's always the fairest way.

• 2 weeks later...