How Active is the Ps3 MP still?

Subion

Was just curious as to how active is the MP on Ps3 as Im going to try and obtain my plat for it picked it up right before the PS4 version came out so Im not paying more just to upgrade which is why im asking this question

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks Sub

Edited by Subion

It's a common question people ask before buying a game with MP Trophies/content, so they could've at the risk of it being dead ect.

Well, according to his/her PSNprofile he/she already bought the game long time ago (probably on release date). Unless he/she got it from a friend just to try it.

@GoldenShaka

The reason I already had trophies for this game was because as you stated I gave it a try, however I bought the ps3 version just before ps4 version came out which is the reason in which I am asking my question.

@KingCuervo88@Saltyie

I just think its hilarious how you guys automatically jump to the conclusion that I should play it myself or post on another thread, not all of us have a lot of free time and have to pick and choose what to play at certain times. You also say I should post in another thread when in all reality if your a big time forum poster you know that when posting on an older thread majority of the time people do not look at it as much as if it was a new thread and I wanted multiple opinions on it being the fact that the Ps4 was just released. Most people will be moving over to PS4 and will drop the Ps3 version so to all you trolls go to some other thread because your trolling the wrong guy.

Edited by Subion

@GoldenShaka

The reason I already had trophies for this game was because as you stated I gave it a try, however I bought the ps3 version just before ps4 version came out which is the reason in which I am asking my question.

@KingCuervo88@Saltyie

I just think its hilarious how you guys automatically jump to the conclusion that I should play it myself 

Don't worry man. I don't think they mean to be rude even though it comes off that way. 

I just think its hilarious how you guys automatically jump to the conclusion that I should play it myself or post on another thread, not all of us have a lot of free time and have to pick and choose what to play at certain times. You also say I should post in another thread when in all reality if your a big time forum poster you know that when posting on an older thread majority of the time people do not look at it as much as if it was a new thread and I wanted multiple opinions on it being the fact that the Ps4 was just released. Most people will be moving over to PS4 and will drop the Ps3 version so to all you trolls go to some other thread because your trolling the wrong guy.

You took that the wrong way, and no, if you posted in the older thread, it would've been brought to the top, essentially having the same properties of a newly created thread. Finally I wasn't trolling, I was reminding you of the search function, something you're advised to use before accidentally making a duplicate thread.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

@KingCuervo88@Saltyie

how the hell is it trolling? you have the game... just put the damn thing in and go play online and see for yourself... seems it would be faster than getting on a computer and typing out an entire post and waiting for a response..."you're trolling the wrong guy" did you flex your muscles while typing that hoping I would get scared?

• Like 1

Love how any time someone gives a differing opinion, or corrects someone, they're a troll.

Anyway, you really should have just checked the online, since you already have the game. It would've been far quicker than 15 minutes, which is how long it took to receive a response. Considering the game's popularity, the online probably won't ever be that inactive. 

Overall, jump into the multiplayer with confidence that you'll find a community still enjoying an underrated (IMO) experience. It's still a blast to play.

A mior nitpick is that while multiplayer is still very active, I think finding matches on the DLC packs takes longer than some might like. I do tend to pay at odd hours (12am-3am Central USA), so I'm sure that's part of the reason. But a few times I've had to wait almost 4 minutes for a DLC match to get started. It also doesn't help that the DLC packs are split into different lobbies.

Don't let these nitpicks scare you away. We're not talking Arkham Origins bad, where you had to practically make sessions just to get a game going. But it's definitely not as fast as a Call of Duty lobby, IMO.

Hello guys,

I have a question about the multiplayer, we are 8 and we want to do the DLC trophies, but it's very hard to find each other (we made 2 teams of 4 and start the research in the same time on the same game type and maps).

My question is : if we get 8 in a lobby and then start a match, are we going to be split in 2 teams to play against each other ? I know you're going to tell me why don't you just try, but I'm telling them to do it but it seems no one want to. Maybe they already know it's not working, but I didn't saw that answer.

Thanks

Edited by LA23S-RX4

Overall, jump into the multiplayer with confidence that you'll find a community still enjoying an underrated (IMO) experience. It's still a blast to play.

A mior nitpick is that while multiplayer is still very active, I think finding matches on the DLC packs takes longer than some might like. I do tend to pay at odd hours (12am-3am Central USA), so I'm sure that's part of the reason. But a few times I've had to wait almost 4 minutes for a DLC match to get started. It also doesn't help that the DLC packs are split into different lobbies.

Don't let these nitpicks scare you away. We're not talking Arkham Origins bad, where you had to practically make sessions just to get a game going. But it's definitely not as fast as a Call of Duty lobby, IMO.

Actually, it got pretty good reviews, landing around 8/10

Hello guys,

I have a question about the multiplayer, we are 8 and we want to do the DLC trophies, but it's very hard to find each other (we made 2 teams of 4 and start the research in the same time on the same game type and maps).

My question is : if we get 8 in a lobby and then start a match, are we going to be split in 2 teams to play against each other ? I know you're going to tell me why don't you just try, but I'm telling them to do it but it seems no one want to. Maybe they already know it's not working, but I didn't saw that answer.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you will be split and if it will work, but one way you can boost is for two people to be the party leaders, and those two people should live near each other, like the same country. It is much easier to find matches that way since the MP is not server based.

• 1 year later...