38 people only?

C4G4SS

Before I download this game and add yet another incomplete game to my list, can anyone tell me if the "99 stars, 1 LeBron" trophy is achievable or not? I looked it up and some people were complaining that you need DLC to get it... is that true? Or is it just that 40000 people aren't even trying? What's up with this game?

There Is nothing wrong with it, but apparently it's just kind of random as to whether you get 1 star or 3 stars each mission. This is because the game doesn't even tell you what you need to do or how many points you need to score to get 3 stars. I'm sure this plays into the difficulty.

If a game requires dlc, it will have a + beside it and not be needed towards platinum.

As ItzzH3lixx said, it can make things easier. I remember using DLC in Naughty Bear as a chance to get extra Naughty Cups (and the DLC was easier) :D

You need to buy DLC to get the Eye of Judgment plat

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2153-NBA-2K14/41-99-Stars-1-LeBron

^^^ From what the it tells me in this link, the trophy  :gold: 99 Stars, 1 LeBron is an extremely hard trophy. A lot of the people who own this game might not want to go for the trophy because of how difficult it looks, therefore resulting in such a rare Platinum. I wouldn't be much help on how to achieve it though as I'm not a huge basketball fan and I don't own this game.

Before I download this game and add yet another incomplete game to my list, can anyone tell me if the "99 stars, 1 LeBron" trophy is achievable or not? I looked it up and some people were complaining that you need DLC to get it... is that true? Or is it just that 40000 people aren't even trying? What's up with this game?

Being someone who is chasing the platinum down, I can tell you about it. In LeBron: Path to Greatness, there are 2 challenges which are very difficult to complete as most people get 2 out of 3 stars which is required. I've played a bit and you need to have 750 points to complete it and the closest I've gotten to it is 650. It is pretty much difficult but far from impossible.

There is no DLC required to obtain the platinum, though one will help with Lebron: Path to Greatness, as it will increase the maximum total of stars, making the trophy a lot easier to obtain, but if you want the challenge, play without it.

Edited by TheLastSurvivor
  • Like 2

The only game that gave me headaches was the game in which LeBron got injured.  I had to adjust the time to 12 minute quarters for that particular game.  I ultimately got all 105 stars (the 2 added games) in the mode.  I certainly had fun doing the challenges.  For all the games, you have to perform really well in every facet of the game...

Alright, hopefully it's more challenging than it is grindy. I'll try to go for the plat and see what happens. Thanks everyone :)

Two trophies is grindy (:silver:82-0 and :gold:Immortality) and one trophy is challenging (:gold:99 Stars, 1 LeBron) Edited by TheLastSurvivor
  • Like 1

I'm actually enjoying going for 82-0. I like the game mode so I don't think it's a grind at all. I need 28 games and three more online wins to have the online trophies complete. I haven't touched Path to Greatness, yet.