Anyone know a glitch for emergencies only trophy?

Tip...? Be more thorough in your searching? How did you not collect enough in three playthroughs? Always open every Shiv door for a start, there's usually a 50 part set in them.

yea 3 times but i accidently deleted the file where i was halfway done, and thanks im gonna play it on easy even though i dont think it gives you more parts

You need at least two playthroughs to upgrade every single weapon. It can't be done in one, and you've probably found almost every part in the game if you manage to squeeze every weapon upgrade into two playthroughs. Earning the trophy on my end took two and a half. I always upgrade the Flamethrower, El Diablo, Shorty and Shotgun first because you find them later in the game and you can't upgrade them until you obtain them. If they're already upgraded, you won't need to worry about playing through the game to the point where you receive them, and instead focus on the weapons you have that you haven't upgraded yet.

Nah, that's nearly impossible lol

I needed 3 playthroughs. (because I was missing 2 parts for the final upgrade on my 2nd)

you probably did not look hard enough. i had all the parts before i reached the second desk. on the second playthrough

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN

Does anyone have a location guide for the parts? Ive just got to Pittsburgh on 2nd playthrough (easy+) and I can already sense that I might need to start a 3rd which I was really hoping to avoid.

Also I've gone arse about face with the upgrades, meaning I've got the 9mm, revolver, bow and hunting rifle fully upgraded already and barely touched the El Diablo and flamethrower so if I do start a 3rd playthrough I'm pretty much gonna have to complete the game again.

Cheers

Does anyone have a location guide for the parts? Ive just got to Pittsburgh on 2nd playthrough (easy+) and I can already sense that I might need to start a 3rd which I was really hoping to avoid.

Also I've gone arse about face with the upgrades, meaning I've got the 9mm, revolver, bow and hunting rifle fully upgraded already and barely touched the El Diablo and flamethrower so if I do start a 3rd playthrough I'm pretty much gonna have to complete the game again.

Cheers

I have not come across one. With as many of them as there are, I would think that such a guide would be detrimental to the flow of the game.

If you're doing Easy+ as your second play-through, aren't you going to need a third anyway?

I have not come across one. With as many of them as there are, I would think that such a guide would be detrimental to the flow of the game.

If you're doing Easy+ as your second play-through, aren't you going to need a third anyway?

Yh I am but I was hoping that would be grounded mode. I got all collectables in first playthrough so only needed supplements and weapon upgrades in this playthrough. Supplements pretty much done is just like I say I can sense an extra playthrough coming

Yh I am but I was hoping that would be grounded mode. I got all collectables in first playthrough so only needed supplements and weapon upgrades in this playthrough. Supplements pretty much done is just like I say I can sense an extra playthrough coming

You're still pretty early in the game. Lots of parts to pick up; especially in the later chapters. I'd bet that you will have no trouble maxing out your weapons even without a guide.

A glitch?...that's shameful...anyway the tip is...search every nook and cranny and you'll have a lot of parts to spare even after upgrading everything..in your 2nd playthrough...its impossible to do in a single one...also you don't need to play on easy...just saying...even on survivor you can upgrade everything.

You're still pretty early in the game. Lots of parts to pick up; especially in the later chapters. I'd bet that you will have no trouble maxing out your weapons even without a guide.

Yh I think I underestimated how much was left. I only need 340 parts and I've only just got to the university so should be piece of piss

that's weird, i did played through the game two times on grounded mode and halfway through grounded+ and i pretty much upgraded all the weapons " ON GROUNDED MODE! "

how you didn't upgrade everything in 3 playthrough's on lower difficulties which by means lower difficulties will gives you more upgrade parts. you need to explore man.

If you get every part in the game, the soonest you can get this is at the beginning of the UEC Campus level right after you find the flamethrower near a workbench on a 2nd playthrough, since the game won't allow you to upgrade a weapon you haven't found yet. I did this on an easy/easy+ pair of playthroughs, and with over 200 parts leftover. The strategy guide for the game tells you where all the parts are, but I doubt anyone else has gone into that much detail.