Thoughts on Trophies

So... PSNP revealed trophy list.

What do you say about it?

It appears to be at least 100 hours Platinum as it has 100hrs trophy. And you need 20hrs in Multiplayer... that might be a bit tricky... hopefully there will be a counter.

The pics of Aincrad look cool but I kinda expected heroine faces on their respective trophies :/ (I'm so going for Silica first xD)

And this...

Absolute Sword 
Defeat Yuuki

We'll be fighting Asuna? o.O

And you need 20hrs in Multiplayer... that might be a bit tricky...

MP is adhoc, but you can do it with empty lobby (means solo).

And this...

Absolute Sword 

Defeat Yuuki

We'll be fighting Asuna? o.O

No. It's a character from 7th volume - http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Konno_Yuuki

I have no idea what the hell she is doing there (and same for other part of harem, I mean characters from ALO and GGO).

No. It's a character from 7th volume - http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Konno_Yuuki

I have no idea what the hell she is doing there (and same for other part of harem, I mean characters from ALO and GGO).

Not to mention Sinon isn't in her GGO avatar either she has a special SAO avatar for this game but yeah, I would've thought it'd be obvious it wasn't Asuna anyway since why would an English list say Yuuki instead of Asuna it was clearly Konno Yuuki from the Mother's Rosario arc of the LN not to mention the trophy titled Flash kind of points that out. - Not targetted at you just adding on to your post.

I'll definitely be trying to get this game's platinum twice as I enjoyed what I've played just haven't had the time to focus solely on it yet.

The trophies don't look that bad. Perhaps :silver: Not on my watch! - 'Complete the game without any one of the Assault Team dying' might give some people trouble. Dunno if I will be getting this game or not. 

That trophy is referring to the boss encounters so just make sure nobody falls during a boss and you'll be fine it really isn't that hard of a trophy if you quest right, level right and equip everyone correctly since the assault team is made up of more than just you and your partner but also the other guilds think the boss encounters in the anime as an example of how a boss is set out to a degree.

Looks like it will be another fun rpg experience on the vita doods, good looking list.

Think more a single player MMO with a control scheme closer to an action game rather than your standard RPG experience.

That trophy is referring to the boss encounters so just make sure nobody falls during a boss and you'll be fine it really isn't that hard of a trophy if you quest right, level right and equip everyone correctly since the assault team is made up of more than just you and your partner but also the other guilds think the boss encounters in the anime as an example of how a boss is set out to a degree.

Think more a single player MMO with a control scheme closer to an action game rather than your standard RPG experience.

Well that sounds really good too dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

I just assumed nobody had to die over the course in the game except when they are scripted to die. Thanks for clearing that up.  

Thank god. If there is anything worse than online multiplayer trophies, it's ad hoc trophies.

This. Not everyone who owns a vita has access to a district full of like minded people who hang out to play locally. Let alone the poor souls who find themselves living in the heartland of America. 

• Like 1

Can't say too much since the review copies are under embaro but they do explain how Leafa/Suguha got there. Haven't gotten to an explainination for Sinon yet outside the opening cinematic, which really doesn't explain anything.

Edited by andyscout

Oh... it's this one...

I never knew she had the same name as Asuna's surname... =D I always referred to her as Konno =D Gotta start thinking in English names again... :DDDD

(Funny she's voiced by Yuuki Aoi xDDDD) (Insta fav for me xD)

Hm... that might be little tricky if they implement her original combo...

And what she's doing there...? Well... to be fitting final boss? :D

And as for harem... it's like Sachi, deus ex harema.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

• 2 weeks later...

Well... they are, the point is that this game also has Memories and Beta Tester... =D

How are you with Last Strike bonuses?

So far I've managed to earn every one of them thus far. However if you fail to get one you can close the program and reopen at the part just before the boss to try again since the game does not auto save after you beat the boss.