Digimon: All-Star Rumble coming this November!

kidson2004

Used to love watching Digimon as a kid! Di Di Di Digimon Digital Monsters Digimon are the Champions!! anyways ... the graphics look horrible and considering it is a release towards the end of the PS3 era I expected a lot more. graphical and stuff. $39.99 is too much for this level of effort put into it. AND only 12 characters? really? were they expecting waves and waves of DLC character for 1.99? 2.99? But damn, Digimon! >< brings back memories. I ll wait for a price drop probably soon after release.

Digimon Rumble Arena was fun. I ca't remember how many characters there were. It came out back during the PSX days. Reapermon was like the best Digimon to use. It's disappointing that there are only 12 characters. The graphics doesn't bother me, as they are what I expect a game like this to look like. I for one will be getting it though. 

Wow that looks....bad.

I miss the good old days of Digimon Adventure on the PS1. 

This game looks very uninspired, and the direction they decided to take doesn't seem to draw me in. (Even as a Digimon fan)

I still think the 3rd person fighting game style of the Naruto games is perfect for action based animes, and it allows you to feel like you are in the show.

This arena style fighter just isn't working. 

It's a pass of me.

• Like 1

I loved the old RPG Digimon games, this, not so much. Also, the Rumble games controlled like tanks and it seems like this hasnt changed at all, and no, this is not a remake. Its an actual sequel to the PS2 Rumble Arena game.

Edited by BasickAlphabit

• 1 month later...

I'm only sad that this game only will have 12 characters from 4 seasons of Digimon when the description of this game says they are making a tournament to see who is the strongest one. So they could use all characters from the other seasons. But only the main characters of course. I'm gonna buy it. Digimon fan here so I can't say no to this. I loved Digimon Rumble Arena and sadly I didn't get Digimon Rumble Arena 2 :( When that game come out I didn't had a PS2 and when I got it the game was nowhere to be seen. But I still continue to say that I still want 1 out of 2 things:

1. Remake of Digimon Digital Card Battle for PS3, it could even be for PS Store as a PSone classic;
  2. Digimon Digital Card Battle 2 since the original game was made when Digimon was in the 2nd season and now the series have got to an end (But I still don't get to the end I'm waiting for it to come to Portugal to see in Portuguese) they could make the game from all seasons.

Yay a crappy SSB wanna be game. Aim to blind people with nostalgia to buy it.

Damn you're right. But also damn gonna buy it :) I don't buy a digimon game for consoles since 2002. Last game I bought was Digimon Digital Card Battle and it was AWESOMEEEE!!!

But I would like to see a sequel of Digimon DCB with new cards now that the series is over. And yes I know they will make Digimon Adventures again but I hope they don't add any new digimon. Maybe except the other digimons to they be able to digivolve to the mega digivolution. But just maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...