What should I play?

onlydGL

Hey guys,

I dont know which game I should play, so im asking u guys what u can recommend me to play.

My games I want to choose from:

FEZ

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Hotline Miami

I Am Alive

Tomb Raider

Metro Last Light

DMC 

AC3

Which game can u recommend? I dont know which one I should play next....

Can u say a little bit more about the game and the trophies? How was the story, gameplay, how were the trophies in sp and mp?

Sly cooper had funny characters like Murray and the ancestors , Story and gameplay were good and platniums not too bad just Navigate like Drake, 8-bit Bentley style and the collectible trophys are bad
  • Like 2

I've played 3 of these.

I Am Alive is really short and you can get through it in a couple days with an online guide. The story's alright if you like apocalyptic games, but the controls are kind of shitty when it comes to getting in standoffs with enemies and when climbing.

Tomb Raider's single player can't be beat, but the multi-player is mind numbingly retarded.

Assassin's Creed III has a decent story and there's a lot to do, but you'll spend a lot of time getting this to 100%. This is one of the more time intensive Assassin's Creed title to finish.

• Like 1

I've played 3 of these.

I Am Alive is really short and you can get through it in a couple days with an online guide. The story's alright if you like apocalyptic games, but the controls are kind of shitty when it comes to getting in standoffs with enemies and when climbing.

Tomb Raider's single player can't be beat, but the multi-player is mind numbingly retarded.

Assassin's Creed III has a decent story and there's a lot to do, but you'll spend a lot of time getting this to 100%. This is one of the more time intensive Assassin's Creed title to finish.

I am Alive was actually good man but didn't beat it yet

I got Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for free with PS Plus back in April or May and loved it - great storyline, funny characters (as already said above) and very varied and fun gameplay. Some collectibles were a little too hard to find though, but aside from that I'd definitely recommend it. 

DMC.. I know you are maybe referring to DmC, but that is the only one of those I have played and kind of liked.  So I recommend that.  Also heard that the Tomb Raider reboot is also good and possibly better than DmC (reboot as well), but don't take my word for it..