Shana's Platinum Shrine

Shana Alter

Trophy #6,000 and platinum #099 has been earned, I found all the furies, defeated the vile god and had fun with my fairy companion.

:platinum: FAIRY FENCER F  :platinum: 

1L53e615.png

Ultimate Fencer

Obtained every trophy.

"Thank you...I love you."

Now I am up to focusing on platinum #100 but I think I will play some other games in between since it is only a platinum milestone and not a set number milestone because after that 93,000,000 gold and 5,000 or so enemy grind I really need some variety and other than those 2 trophies this game is a nice fun little adventure. I can't really say much besides the fact I had fun, loved the artstyle & music and overall enjoyed it until that endgame part where I couldn't really mix anything up unless I wanted it to take much longer.

Woohoo, congrats with the new plat and the milestone :yay: :yay: :yay:. What other games are you going to play next?

• Like 1

Those are just to give her a false sense of security, then when Shana least expects it I will arise from the shadows with a multiple plat attack dood!.......I fear I have said too much......*throws smoke bomb*

Smart thinking dood, I'll do the same with Star Ocean 4 and Diablo III.

• Like 1

Woohoo, congrats with the new plat and the milestone :yay: :yay:  :yay:. What other games are you going to play next?

Thank you and as for what games I'll most likely play probably some faster paced games along with less grinding.

Very nice job on the 6,000 trophy and a very nice plat image for the milestone dood!........Now excuse me while I go extend my plat lead dood :P

Thank you and as for your lead BlazBlue should get me #100 and #101 and after that I have Steins;Gate and Lost Memories planned too so let's see how close I can get before you extend your lead.

• Like 1

Congrats on your latest plat Shana! Can't wait to pick up Fairy Fencer F in the near future myself.

Thanks.

That Fairy Fencer F grind at the end is really boring to make it easier you'll want to get DLC dungeons 1 & 2 otherwise that gold grind will take even longer 50,000-120,000 every 30 seconds compared to 50,000 every 5-10 minutes... 

Wow, congrats on that 6000th trophy!! You are now on your way to the mighty 100th platinum, I hope I can get there too xD

Thanks.

#100 is being truly evil with RNG but should have it before S9 of the league and as for you, I am fairly sure you'll get there eventually.

• Like 1

After some awful luck in the Abyss I came out knowing every possibility of the Continuum Shift and earned platinum #100...

:platinum:Un...believable  :platinum:

1Lcfd7fc.png

Mastered BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Extend.

An easy platinum in my opinion the only troublesome trophy is Abyssmal Shopaholic as I had some really bad luck going days without earning a single item until pulling an all-nighter and getting 12 items pretty quickly only having to go a further 2 hours or so for the final 3 items. I went through the game mainly using Lambda, Noel, Rachel, Makoto and Jin although I do find Mu and Platinum really fun to use as well but the online is really good although the PSV version is empty...

Still the only downside to this game is the Abyss Mode but really only if you're after the platinum and you have bad luck, a curse or something else that would make luck based grinds a nightmare to go through. Now to do a few ranked matches and raise my PSR in the PS3 version for that platinum too.

• Like 3

Congrats on #100 Shana! And a good platinum title for it at that.

Thank you and that was partly why it was chosen, series and name plus it was a challenge from a friend so I took it.

Guess I'll go curl up in a corner and cry as you reached 100 before me. I said you would when we was around the same amount but still. :(

Saddest-thing-ever-c-yoshi-36042439-842-

Anyway, Congrats on reaching 100! n_n

Thanks and you'll reach it soon too, you have a fair few games pretty much setup but I'll try and make sure it isn't easy for you to catch up.

• Like 1

The RNG has been conquered and the 100 plat club has a new member! Congrats on #100 dood, I know that Abyss mode's RNG was pure hell but you persevered through for that sweet plat milestone!

Guess I'll go curl up in a corner and cry as you reached 100 before me. I said you would when we was around the same amount but still. :(

Saddest-thing-ever-c-yoshi-36042439-842-

Anyway, Congrats on reaching 100! n_n

Save some room over in that corner, she is gonna pass my plat count soon and I.........I'm not ready dood T_T

• Like 1

Thanks and you'll reach it soon too, you have a fair few games pretty much setup but I'll try and make sure it isn't easy for you to catch up.

I know I have a few games set up but it is me we are talking about after all. >_<  

Save some room over in that corner, she is gonna pass my plat count soon and I.........I'm not ready dood T_T

I know what games Shana has planned next, so you better pack your Prinny bags as you'll be joining me very soon. :P

Edited by Yoshi
  • Like 1

After some awful luck in the Abyss I came out knowing every possibility of the Continuum Shift and earned platinum #100...

:platinum:Un...believable  :platinum:

1Lcfd7fc.png

Mastered BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Extend.

An easy platinum in my opinion the only troublesome trophy is Abyssmal Shopaholic as I had some really bad luck going days without earning a single item until pulling an all-nighter and getting 12 items pretty quickly only having to go a further 2 hours or so for the final 3 items. I went through the game mainly using Lambda, Noel, Rachel, Makoto and Jin although I do find Mu and Platinum really fun to use as well but the online is really good although the PSV version is empty...

Still the only downside to this game is the Abyss Mode but really only if you're after the platinum and you have bad luck, a curse or something else that would make luck based grinds a nightmare to go through. Now to do a few ranked matches and raise my PSR in the PS3 version for that platinum too.

Woohoo 100 plats :dance:. To commemorate reaching triple digits, here's my special congrats:

Congrats with 

1L0be58c.png 100_things.jpg

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

(yep, there are really 100 of them)

I know what games Shana has planned next, so you better pack your Prinny bags as you'll be joining me very soon. :P

And I'll be next after Prinny.

• Like 1

:platinum:BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (PS3)  :platinum:

1S37e947.png

I know I have a few games set up but it is me we are talking about after all. >_<  

Oh, right nearly forgot about how long it took for Mass Effect 2 wasn't it?

Shana already told me what she has lined up next,  I know its inevitable at this point dood xD *begins packing bags*

Well Dust could save you for a little bit but I am now on #101 so I am catching up but I do see at least another 5 platinums before Wednesday.

Woohoo 100 plats :dance:. To commemorate reaching triple digits, here's my special congrats:

Congrats with  :platinum:

:yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

(yep, there are really 100 of them)

And I'll be next after Prinny.

Yep, you'll be like a mid-raid boss dragon too bad they aren't as strong as they used to be unless it has another phase...

*remembers surprise platinum attack in a certain THL round*

You're making me wanna go back to Blazblu and I will soon. Good luck in whatever game you're playing next.

Do go back to it, it is really fun but start from the start if possible Calamity Trigger isn't just the easiest but has stuff that gets changed a lot in the sequels and is also before poor Rachel gets nerfed so bad... As for game I plan on next I won't say the exact titles but you can expect to see some Nep, BlazBlue, mecha and some moe on my profile in the not so distant future.

• Like 1

The RNG has been conquered and the 100 plat club has a new member! Congrats on #100 dood, I know that Abyss mode's RNG was pure hell but you persevered through for that sweet plat milestone!

Can I join too?

Shana and I started out accounts on the same day and she has twice as many plats as me :(

#scrubcorner

• Like 3

Oh, right nearly forgot about how long it took for Mass Effect 2 wasn't it?

Yeah, ME2 took me a lot longer than it should have. But hey, at least I got it eventually.  :lol:

Can I join too?

Shana and I started out accounts on the same day and she has twice as many plats as me :(

#scrubcorner

Welcome to the Scrub corner, I hope you enjoy your stay. :P

I wonder how I would compare to you two now If I also started over at the same time. 

Edited by Yoshi

Yeah, ME2 took me a lot longer than it should have. But hey, at least I got it eventually.  :lol:

Welcome to the Scrub corner, I hope you enjoy your stay. :P

I wonder how I would compare to you two now If I also started over at the same time. 

You would take another 5 years to get the Mass Effect 2 platinum :P

• Like 1

:platinum:BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND (PS3)  :platinum:

1S37e947.png

Yep, you'll be like a mid-raid boss dragon too bad they aren't as strong as they used to be unless it has another phase...

*remembers surprise platinum attack in a certain THL round*

Wow another plat :o, congrats :yay:.

Lol, you never know :awesome:.