Shana's Platinum Shrine

Shana Alter

Trophy #7,000 and platinum #117 earned all thanks to a contract I made with Kyubey, I won't regret this now will I?

L949a75.png

:platinum: 私の願いは、全てのトロフィーを獲得すること  :platinum:

1L51254b.png

全てのトロフィーを獲得した

This was a fun platinum except for unlocking a certain stage I was missing other than that this was a really easy platinum and fun similar playstyle to Senran Kagura except without the clothing destruction. I liked using Homura and Kyouko the most while Madoka and Mami were my least favourites even if Mami's Tiro Finale can do a lot of damage when max level.

The final boss Walpurgsnacht was not a fun boss fight and the time limit provided was way too generous, the hardest "boss" fights were in the extra mode where you actually have to fight each of the main girls as they've got everything maxed out and a lot of HP but Kyouko seemed to be the best counter to all of them except for herself where I relied on Homura + timestop + pipebombs and an RPG.

This is definitely a game for the fans only.

EDIT:

Possible platinums/100% titles have been edited on 1st post.

OH! BATTLE PENTAGRAM!

That's one game I've been targeting for a while... is there a guide for it?

And you better kill many witches now or your Grief Seed will be clouded :awesome:

(Seriously, how could I ignore this J-heaven?!)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

OH! BATTLE PENTAGRAM!

That's one game I've been targeting for a while... is there a guide for it?

No guides I know of, it isn't a hard platinum if you can read Japanese although there is a certain stage(s) that can get overlooked depending on choices made which makes opening all stages a bit annoying. A guide wouldn't be overly hard to create for it however just you'd need to cover all stages and their unlock conditions more the stages unlocked/played in story mode since to unlock all others just clear them in free mode with S ranks which is easy using Kyouko when she is Lv:50+.

No real goals since taking the current season easy due to a few reasons but it'll also let me focus on the platinum race against Prinny too. Still I am hoping to get at least a few platinums over the trophy league season as for winning against certain players well we'll see since I know a certain player won't accept a round where neither uses certain game types.

I might try for a Nep platinum, Continuum Shift, God Eater 2 and Gundam 2 though during the season although Gundam would be near the later half.

EDIT:

Kyubey platinum is a milestone for a few reasons like being a fan of Madoka Magica but try figure out the platinum name and it makes sense for a milestone.

Oh I see, I'm sure you'll still manage promotion if not the title. If you got to platinum league it'd be like an All-star league xD

Sounds like a good list of games, good luck with them. I had to translate the platinum title but it all makes sense now, perfect choice :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well I joined the Sanshuu Chuugaku Yuusha-bu and in doing so became a hero fighting many Vertex while protecting the Shinju but in the end I was treated to a nice delicious platinum.

:platinum:#119 結城友奈は勇者である 樹海の記憶  :platinum:

1L8ae71e.png

ごちそうさまでした! 

全てのトロフィーを獲得した証

A fun game overall and not too hard it has a few flaws that are overlooked due to the game's style but it really could have had gameplay that could've taken more from To Love-ru as it felt like a weaker Madoka fighting system. The game isn't overly long but after getting back to it recently I remembered why I put it off and that is all due to Togo's playstyle in that she doesn't move normally and you can only move her by using the evade or jumping which is rather clumsy and annoying even if it makes sense due to character reasons definitely a part where they should've removed story/gameplay and made her move normally in a way that could've worked instead of hopping about like a frog.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

That's a tasty looking plat image ^^, congrats!

Congrats! Zone Hunter is right, that looks delicious. 

Thanks, there likely won't be many updates at all until Jan 1st considering what I have planned and if I succeed that is going to a really nightmarish update where I don't want the forums or my internet to have any issues midpost. I am hoping to at least manage Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 before Jan 1st along with getting Ninja Gaiden 2 and Sonic Unleashed close to platinum.

This is what I am hoping to achieve on Jan 1st:

1S17475e.png1Sfd5146.png1S049cff.png1S0f4f7d.png1Se5456b.png1S80a0a9.png1S66e8e2.png1S2af031.png1S694954.png1S8f2cc6.png1S4e4a84.png1S5875e8.png1Sceff20.png1Sa52cd7.png1Sb808b0.png1Se9785e.png1Sa61355.png1S73fff9.png1Safacc9.png1S762250.png1S21884d.png1Sbde55a.png1Sddc142.png1Sf1cc41.png1S2ca48f.png1S547a3a.png1S201b16.png1Sa607d9.png1S493ed5.png1S3c918a.png1Sdb939e.png1Scdbdf0.png1S73e8cc.png1S92f860.png1S6c3742.png1S49074f.png1S608d9e.png1S61800c.png1S1f068f.png1S783f92.png1S8cfc8e.png1Scbb121.png1Sa0a2d1.png1Se688e4.png1Sde5562.png1S63a605.png1Sc04665.png1S5dda7e.png1S7b9a81.png1Sf455df.png1Sdf3308.png1Sf96d6f.png

IA/VT may be earned beforehand if trophy #8,000 is going to be earned since I want that for that milestone while Touhou Gensou Rondo will be platinum #150.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Well ruined 1 platinum for Jan1...

I really am not believing guides anymore unless I know the author... so much for all daily bosses need to be defeated since I hadn't cleared Saturday, Monday or Tuesday's quiests do a quest for Monday kill the male and female versions of the purple Pacman ghost enemy and platinum...

Anyway:

激次元タッグ ブラン+ネプテューヌVSゾンビ軍団

1L2a2acd.png

激次元タッグマスター 

My thoughts on this game are it is several steps back from NepU and only upsides it had were the character count and the way the story was set out but everything else... oh and the lily rank trophy was much easier and far less painful.

• Single save only which can lock you out of 1 trophy
  • RNG...
  • Day specific quests, items and enemies
  • multiplayer is necessary but it can be solo'd in adhoc
  • Characters were nerfed from NepU while Ram(White Sister) became an OP goddess of destruction
  • Some characters have awful hitboxes on attacks especially Pururut/Iris Heart
  • Getting all events was tedious cycling through stages and using the right pairings
  • Controls are changed quite differently
  • Stages are just an area and a small group of enemies appearing in front of you...
  • Enemies were severely nerfed in the latest update as well making the combo trophies very awkward to get you basically need to use Noire, Rom, Ram or Uni below Lv:20.

• Like 1

Dang sucks the misinformation caused this ruining your Plat Rain plans for the game, uh.....but still congrats on the plat though dood

Just lucky I have a whole lot of other stuff planned for it, still frustrating the guides were so adamant they were correct and yet...

Also looks like you're doing well in Mamorukun Curse! 

EDIT:

1st post has been edited with all possible unearned platinums, a new section for prepared platinums and a new youtube music video.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Just lucky I have a whole lot of other stuff planned for it, still frustrating the guides were so adamant they were correct and yet...

Also looks like you're doing well in Mamorukun Curse! 

EDIT:

1st post has been edited with all possible unearned platinums, a new section for prepared platinums and a new youtube music video.

Even though you have a lot of games planned for that event do you plan on replacing a game with this one dood?

Yeah I'm doing ok on there for now, almost done with Arcade Mode stuff then it is onto those pesky courses dood

I think my original list covered most bases just in case since doubt I will get all I originally planned due to reasons but should still manage a good few hoping at least 2 or more UR platinums though.

That's good although makes me think I need to get back to focusing on those games... Gundam 2 is so close as well...

And 2 more games were prepared they may not need 1 trophy to platinum but barely a few minutes left per title.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

• 2 weeks later...

Well due to the Jan1 Platinum Rain Day event I haven't gotten any new platinums in a while except for the Blanc+Nep mistake...

I do have a fair few platinums prepared though and am currently working on and planning a few others but just need 2 more planned to reach platinum #150 as I am going to delay BlazBlue: CHRONOPHANTASMA until Aug20 now.

Prepared Platinums

1Sfd5146.png1Sadab3e.png1Sdd8fc1.png1S45a036.png1S2ca48f.png1Sca8daf.png1S049cff.png1S0f4f7d.png1Se5456b.png1Sa6300a.png1Se1bfb8.png1S634adb.png1Sf96d6f.png1Sdf3308.png

Platinums Being Prepared

1S80a0a9.png1S66e8e2.png1Sf1cc41.png1Sb808b0.png1Sa52cd7.png1Sf90533.png1S2fe076.png1S21884d.png1Scdbdf0.png1S783f92.png1S783f92.png1S4431ef.png1S1a5362.png1Se688e4.png

*2 still to be decided all link to their trophy lists except for VLR(2nd), Norn9 and Amnesia as I am yet to start those*

This is the planned #150 1Se688e4.png

EDIT:

Also added the platinum rain day progress to the OP as well as my Project Platinum trophies/awards.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

• 2 weeks later...

Earned the platinums for:

#129 - IS2 <Infinite Stratos 2> Love and Purge

#130 - Persona 4 Dancing All Night

#131 - Corpse Party: Blood Drive

#132 - Tales from the Borderlands

#133 - Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

#134 - Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

1Sfd5146.png1S2fe076.png1Sdd8fc1.png

1S518cff.png1Sf96d6f.png

1S45a036.png

I enjoyed each game but really liked Corpse Party the most for story, Persona was probably the easiest ignoring IS2 and TftB and is by far the easiest rhythm game ever, Gundam I'd say was most fun gameplay wise and Neptunia although not as good as the original in humour was still pretty funny. 

• Like 3

#137 and #138 have been achieved with Steins;Gate 0 for the PS4 and To Love-ru Darkness True Princess for the PSV.

1Sd7ae82.png1S1430ab.png

Now I just need to get 11 more platinums before I can unlock the newly planned #150, I have a few ideas and a few I am hoping to do if I can figure out a few things that are stopping me like a 5 gauge combo or Shambhala.

With this trophy as my planned #150

1L82705e.png

• Like 1

#139 earned 1Sf24575.png Nitroplus Blasterz -Heroines Infinite Duel- a pretty easy fighting game in my opinion with the only tricky trophies being the combo with 10 different attacks and the 5 gauge combo when the maximum is 3 was a bit tricky figuring that out. I used Al Azif, Saber and Ruili mainly although Homura is quite fun to use as well the animations are nice and it was great getting some of these characters on the console as their original games/series wouldn't qualify for reasons just look up Demonbane and Saya no Uta for example...

Played this on PS4 so can't say there was any stuttering or anything which could be present on a PS3 version but I had no poor experiences with the game and am pleased with it, definitely a fun fighter I can play on and off.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

I see you have X-Blaze LOST: Memories in your list, all four versions. I have just platinumed the English PS3 version(got it from GameFly) and it was a great story. I won't lie, I connected a bit to the characters. I might platinum the English Vita version just to be concrete but I am not really a big fan of visual novels. Even still, okay game - had a few fits about missing stuff but turns out the game gives you everything you missed. :)

And yes, go for LEGO Jurassic World(both versions) and LEGO Harry Potter(all of the games) - they are the easiest games I've platinumed that were not visual novels. Also, I recommend the Ratchet and Clank series - even if there are some tough trophies, everything else is easy to get. ;)

Edited by DetectiveCJ

I see you have X-Blaze LOST: Memories in your list, all four versions. I have just platinumed the English PS3 version(got it from GameFly) and it was a great story. I won't lie, I connected a bit to the characters. I might platinum the English Vita version just to be concrete but I am not really a big fan of visual novels. Even still, okay game - had a few fits about missing stuff but turns out the game gives you everything you missed. :)

And yes, go for LEGO Jurassic World(both versions) and LEGO Harry Potter(all of the games) - they are the easiest games I've platinumed that were not visual novels. Also, I recommend the Ratchet and Clank series - even if there are some tough trophies, everything else is easy to get. ;)

You haven't even played the 1st game...

I am NOT buying multiple copies of games I find average(Jurassic World) and I am not buying games of franchises I am not even interested in(Harry Potter).

Please tell me you are joking that Ratchet & Clank has hard trophies in your opinion because those games are really easy.

It's been a while since my last visit to the shrine, but don't worry, I brought an offering. Congrats with all the new plats you got in the meantime :yay:. Too bad I missed the Platinum Rain Day progress section.

Thank you and your offering is appreciated.

Too bad that section will be reset basically and prepared for the next day instead...