Shana's Platinum Shrine

Shana Alter

I'm sorry, I was just suggesting based on my opinions, I forgot that people have different opinions. If you find LEGO games boring, that's fine. To each his own. After all, I find Visual Novels boring, so the pot is calling the kettle black. ;)

A great list though, keep up your good work and happy holidays! :D

I'm sorry, I was just suggesting based on my opinions, I forgot that people have different opinions. If you find LEGO games boring, that's fine. To each his own. After all, I find Visual Novels boring, so the pot is calling the kettle black. ;)

But VNs > LEGO games, that is a fact :awesome:

Platinum #140 earned with it being Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

1L393507.png

Just 9 more platinums to earn before Valkyrie Drive's platinum now.

Coming from somebody who claims all VNs can be done in under an hour and after checking a link in your other profile's signature shouldn't you be returning to Pokemon?

I'd say you are very naive to VNs claiming they all have no gameplay as Tomoyo After, Ro-Kyu-Bu!, Accel World, Suzumiya Haruhi and a fair few others would counter your argument. I also said Lego Jurassic World is average not boring although I see it getting that way for 100% and Harry potter is just a bad series altogether in my opinion so why would I touch the Lego games?

Not to mention I prefer stuff like this over Lego:

But VNs > LEGO games, that is a fact :awesome:

This is actually very true.

• Like 2

Having earned platinum #142 with Monster Monpiece I end 2015 with 83 platinum trophies earned during that year.

1S5875e8.png

Chapter 9 was a horrible grind and Si Ku Ork almost felt as bad not to mention the AI spamming fairy, slime and nekomata cards for huge mana gain when all I used was a red/yellow deck focusing on dragons, beasts, demi-humans and fairies. The final boss for the final trophy was annoying it came down to delay strategy so I could win with fused monsters while she needed to skip turns to summon even a single monster.

2015's Platinums

1La3ea78.png1La82f64.png1Lc6a470.png1L63d8bb.png1L83fa14.png1Lb66467.png1La963f5.png1La59558.png1Lbc913c.png1L7a0b13.png1Lb44d08.png1Lb7cd60.png1Lf9295f.png1L9b9ea3.png1Laf497a.png1L6c096f.png1Ld2b023.png1Lea276f.png1Lfab22e.png1Lc19b98.png1Lf1f2c7.png1Ldbda23.png1L2eb8a0.png1L4b4722.png1Le0df14.png1L8f86ca.png1L837194.png1Lc5d76a.png1Ldbd9d8.png1L6d4942.png1L37f024.png1Le2d85f.png1Ldc3b39.png1L911505.png1L5ad6b5.png1L39775a.png1L3c1fa2.png1L74e106.png1Lc5d909.png1L53e615.png1Lcfd7fc.png1L3cbbf6.png1L3b4dd2.png1L3cc545.png1Ld568f2.png1L419530.png1L9ce0ca.png1Lf52de8.png1L7def7f.png1L39a4e8.png1L6dad09.png1L3bf7a1.png1Lf395ae.png1L6da084.png1Lb2bcd2.png1L4ae5f3.png1L961a63.png1L51254b.png1L322ec2.png1L8ae71e.png1L2a2acd.png1Ld7995a.png1L6fea35.png1Lb65f1b.png1L3dde90.png1L5c95c4.png1L35ebdf.png1L3f9a3a.png1L3a7c29.png1Lf4e387.png1L39f9d4.png1Lec4434.png1L2ee2ae.png1L0b3522.png1Lb030a1.png1Lff36bf.png1Lcb3a39.png1Ldb5963.png1L75b223.png1L1ccc7b.png1L393507.png1La054a2.png1L3b754f.png

GOALS FOR 2016

11,000 total trophies

225 platinum trophies

250 games at 100% completion

Get overall average completion to 80%

Platinum rank in Neptune, Baka Hentai!, BlazBlue, KEY VN, 5pb.'s Science Adventure and Devil May Cry PP threads

Gold rank in Dengeki Bunko, Tales of, Dragons, Kiseki and Atelier PP threads

Silver rank in Shounen Jump, Final Fantasy and Ratchet & Clank PP threads

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 2

Platinum rank in Neptune, Baka Hentai!, BlazBlue, KEY VN, 5pb.'s Science Adventure and Devil May Cry PP threads

Gold rank in Dengeki Bunko, Tales of, Dragons, Kiseki and Atelier PP threads

Silver rank in Shounen Jump, Final Fantasy and Ratchet & Clank PP threads

Looks like Zadorvp and NathanielJohn have to look out that they don't lose their 1st&2nd spot on the pp leaderboards in 2016 :ninja:

Edited by Zone Hunter

Kochiya, how about a friendly honorable competition which I call Fame or Shame? It's sort of like a plat race.

Rules:

* We each choose a few games which are hard or time-consuming to plat(nothing too ultra-rare)

* We have until Thanksgiving to plat those games

* Whoever plats all of their games before deadline wins. In the case that neither of us plats all of their games, the one who has platted the most wins.

* Whoever loses has to plat the punishment games assigned to them and cannot play any other games until those games are platted.

The punishment games are basically games one has to plat that they really really hate. I'd tell you what I'd have to plat if I lost but I don't know how to make a spoiler tag. So, interested?

Kochiya, how about a friendly honorable competition which I call Fame or Shame? It's sort of like a plat race.

Rules:

* We each choose a few games which are hard or time-consuming to plat(nothing too ultra-rare)

* Whoever plats all of their games before deadline wins. In the case that neither of us plats all of their games, the one who has platted the most wins.

* Whoever loses has to plat the punishment games assigned to them and cannot play any other games until those games are platted.

The punishment games are basically games one has to plat that they really really hate. I'd tell you what I'd have to plat if I lost but I don't know how to make a spoiler tag. So, interested?

I think Shana wants Valkyrie Drive as 150th Plat so it could screw her plans =D

Rules:

This is very vague... define difficulty, when is Thanksgiving, amount of games, restrictions on games used... so much unexplained here.

I think Shana wants Valkyrie Drive as 150th Plat so it could screw her plans =D

Valkyrie Drive will definitely be #150 due to the platinum image: 

1L82705e.png

I think I should reach #150 sometime in February at the latest depending on what I decide to go with.

Congrats :yay:, how was the game?

SAO: Lost Song was good and I do prefer the gameplay over Hollow Fragment's the ability to choose who to use as your main was nice and I ended up liking Yuuki, Silica, Rain, Seven, Lux and Black Lotus(Assault Version) the most although the grinding to get all skills and spells on a character was pretty boring though luckily passive skills didn't count otherwise all styles would need to be raised to 1,000 instead of 400...

I'd also recommend playing the PS4 version after going from PS3-PS4 version myself.

The problem now is deciding on platinums #146, #147, #148 and #149... Dengeki, Baka Hentai! and Nep games are preferred but knowing my luck I'll choose something completely different...

SAO: Lost Song was good and I do prefer the gameplay over Hollow Fragment's the ability to choose who to use as your main was nice and I ended up liking Yuuki, Silica, Rain, Seven, Lux and Black Lotus(Assault Version) the most although the grinding to get all skills and spells on a character was pretty boring though luckily passive skills didn't count otherwise all styles would need to be raised to 1,000 instead of 400...

I'd also recommend playing the PS4 version after going from PS3-PS4 version myself.

The problem now is deciding on platinums #146, #147, #148 and #149... Dengeki, Baka Hentai! and Nep games are preferred but knowing my luck I'll choose something completely different...

Black Lotus as in Accel World's Black King? Can't wait to try that character out.

Part of me wants to wait for the PS4, but another part wants to play the games as soon as possible. Decisions, decisions.

Lol, I recently deleted a bunch of games and downloaded new ones on the Vita, including Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 and 3.

Black Lotus as in Accel World's Black King? Can't wait to try that character out.

Part of me wants to wait for the PS4, but another part wants to play the games as soon as possible. Decisions, decisions.

Lol, I recently deleted a bunch of games and downloaded new ones on the Vita, including Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 and 3.

Yep, her and the Assault Version is the appearance she appeared in the 1st OVA and also how I think she should've been in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax and Ignition.

PS4 version just ran much better and had more enemies per area which also meant less wait for respawns besides obviously looking lot nicer.

Re;Birth2 would've been a good choice I mean it is very similar to mk2 but due to Gust and NISA being replaced and a new ending the Holy Sword Ending it seems kind of a worthwhile play but just my opinion.

Yep, her and the Assault Version is the appearance she appeared in the 1st OVA and also how I think she should've been in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax and Ignition.

PS4 version just ran much better and had more enemies per area which also meant less wait for respawns besides obviously looking lot nicer.

Re;Birth2 would've been a good choice I mean it is very similar to mk2 but due to Gust and NISA being replaced and a new ending the Holy Sword Ending it seems kind of a worthwhile play but just my opinion.

Accel World has OVAs confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 *rushes of to the nearest anime site*.

She's a post-game character, though =D

(Because she's OP as hell =D)

Lol, yeah I can imagine that.

Accel World has OVAs confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 *rushes of to the nearest anime site*.

OVA 1 was bundled with Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei's LE while the 2nd was bundled with Accel World: Kasoku no Chouten's LE BD for PS3 version or DVD with PSP version.

As for her being OP I'd say she kind of is with her version of Starburst Stream as well as having the other version for dual blades(yes, it isn't Kirito exclusive move) you also get her at Lv:600 with 600 in her styles, she probably doesn't award the trophy though due to having no magic which is stated in the trophy.

she probably doesn't award the trophy though due to having no magic which is stated in the trophy.

Yea, she doesn't (I was the one who made that claim =D), that's why Sumeragi is the best for that =D

Also, agree that Star Burst Stream definitely > Starburst Stream =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami