Shana's Platinum Shrine

Shana Alter

Damn, I didn't get any notifications for this thread for some reason anyway time to reply.

I figured the 1st plat of the challenge would be your Blazblue CP dood, I don't see myself platting any of my games soon.

As for Yakuza 4 it is sooooo good dood. I was planning to play a little Mamorukun Curse, Mugen Souls, and Yakuza 4 yesterday but only played Yakuza 4. The story just keeps pulling me in and the gameplay is fun too.

I am leaning towards Gundam 2 being my 1st in that race as it would be the easiest overall in my opinion since CHRONOPHANTASMA on the PSV just enjoys taunting me with it's controls.

Guess I'll need to look into starting it sooner rather than later just hope it doesn't push all my games aside like it is for you.

I see 3 games that are close to being platted. Those would bring you to 110 plats, which is the same amount I have *senses my impending doom is approaching rapidly*

Don't worry dood, someone is working on a BlazBlue CP guide.

I see more being prepared than that as well as some that are very easy to prepare or rush through but some of those will be saved for later in THL as might the prepared platinums honestly.

A guide for CHRONOPHANTASMA won't help that is skill based a guide is rather pointless except for saying what combo to perform and even then that isn't helpful if you can't perform the combo, kind of like with Ninja Gaiden's guide only part I like in it is the skull locations.

Yeah, I'll probably have to buy mine. Oh well. Keep it up!

Yep, as it was on PS+ a few months back if I recall so it won't be returning to it.

Nice trophy list, always fun to see girl gamers. But why do you have 2 accounts ? 

A US account worked out cheaper considering the cost of games and DLC which works out well for PSV titles mainly and I wanted to correct some mistakes and remove some games such as DmC.

Nice collection you have there! What do you plan on playing next? The Dragon Ball games I heard were rather easy to 100%.

I have a fair few possible titles for my next few platinums but honestly it could be anything as for Dragon Ball games being easy Raging Blast's all destroyed trophy will be frustrating as will Xenoverse's RNGx2, Naruto on the other hand is easy each and every time in fact  think they actually get easy each game.

• Like 1

A US account worked out cheaper considering the cost of games and DLC which works out well for PSV titles mainly   

The prices are that bad in japan ? I heard games drop price very fast, like a week later, maybe this is completely false though lol. You guys are lucky to get all the vn's though.

I have a fair few possible titles for my next few platinums but honestly it could be anything as for Dragon Ball games being easy Raging Blast's all destroyed trophy will be frustrating as will Xenoverse's RNGx2, Naruto on the other hand is easy each and every time in fact  think they actually get easy each game.

Have you considered The Witch and the Hundred Knight? If you can get past the spontaneous shutdowns (which can be avoided by saving constantly), the game is actually quite good. I am sure you can do it, Shana! Keep at it and it will come in time. I am trying to think of what to play myself since I am almost done with Sonic Generations.

I see more being prepared than that as well as some that are very easy to prepare or rush through but some of those will be saved for later in THL as might the prepared platinums honestly.

A guide for CHRONOPHANTASMA won't help that is skill based a guide is rather pointless except for saying what combo to perform and even then that isn't helpful if you can't perform the combo, kind of like with Ninja Gaiden's guide only part I like in it is the skull locations.

Smart thinking. I see you've started Demon Gaze and Conception 2 too, hope you like it. I didn't like Demon Gaze a lot af first, but it grew on me and now it's one of my favorite Vita games. Conception 2 has a boring combat system, but the events are funny.

Ok, didn't know CHRONOPHANTASMA was a heavily skill-based plat.

Since a few people have been asking what I am currently working on or planning on getting the platinum on soon I thought I'd just post that here, might add it to the first page somewhere later on.

Well besides the obvious 6 titles located here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/28646-ultra-rare-plat-challenge-shana-vs-wdjat-doods/page-1

I'll use small platinum images and make them links to the respective trophy list on my profile as it should look nicer than a list of just titles as well as take up far less room.

PLANNED PLATINUMS

1S97a779.png 1S59ad6e.png 1S17475e.png 1S80a0a9.png 1S13424a.png 1S694954.png 1S2af031.png 1S4e4a84.png 1Se688e4.png 1S66e8e2.png 1S5875e8.png 1S73fff9.png 1Safacc9.png 1S84e4ca.png 1Se9785e.png 1S25654b.png 1Sb5585a.png 1Sa607d9.png 1Sb34f02.png 1Sf38ddb.png 1S73e8cc.png 1S6c3742.png 1S0d5d5b.png 1Sc4d996.png 1S48f898.png 1Sa0a2d1.png 1Sf455df.png 1Se246c3.png 1S5c4b05.png 1Sde5562.png

As well as the Neptune/Neptunia(spin-offs included) & Atelier platinums I am missing and a few other select titles I haven't picked up yet but want to such as the new DATE A LIVE title and God Eater 2 Rage Burst as well as a few that are releasing later this year.

I would list what I am actively working on but besides the challenge games nothing else is really confirmed as I tend to jump game to game to prevent getting bored or frustrated with a game so that is always changing.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

:platinum: #111 Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS  :platinum:

1Sb34f02.png

Thank You for Playing!!

Obtained all trophies.

A fun game, I would've had this platinum a while back but lost my save data. The game is fun but highly repetitive and ESTIVAL VERSUS is definitely the superior game and worthy sequel to this not much I can say really about this. The last battle's winning condition is kind of annoying especially on a PSV though who thought a button mash when your opponent's health is low was a good idea and if you fail that they gain back about 20% an you have to knock them down and try again...

• Like 2

Platinum #112 has been earned and I have returned this world to a world of death...

:platinum: BlazBlue: CHRONOPHANTASMA(PSV)  :platinum:

1S6408f0.png

Phantoms of Time

Mastered BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma.

Highlander Assault wasn't as bad as I was expecting but some of the character specific trophies and those 500 trials were just a nightmare on the PSV, a controller or a fightstick would definitely have made this much easier not to mention having to perform everything against the CPU instead of an unused 2nd player. Still a series I truly enjoy and wish to get every 100%. I mainly use Rachel Alucard, Noel or Nu for most modes and I can't wait for the next installment just hope I can finally have all the platinums before it releases on consoles.

I would also like to say Makoto has the worst character specific trophy for the PSV since no unlimited form allowed to unlock the trophy and getting that parry to work against an active CPU is just so much fun...

• Like 2

Platinum #113 was earned:

:platinum: 冴えない彼女の育てかた~blessing flowers~  :platinum:

1S5bff75.png

このゲームを布教しよう!

Had to get this platinum after finding the game as I really enjoyed the anime, I can't really say all that much with it being story based and so spoilers but it did have a few interesting features compared to your standard VN with the arguments and otaku mode. I'd recommend if you can understand it and enjoyed the anime to give this a try and I was going to post a video of the OP but they've all been muted... so this will have to do.

And muted OP...

• Like 3

You know I honestly came here expecting you finished  Blazblue CP PS3, never heard of this anime sooo I'll have to add this to the never ending to watch list. Congrats on the plat dood!

I am not doing 500 trials again that soon, I was playing it earlier today though having some friendly matches amongst friends though and pulled off certain trophy and challenge combos in the process... they've been engraved into my mind luckily seems Noel and Ragna were safe from having me trying to do specific combos. I'll probably get the DATE A LIVE platinum tomorrow as well and after that start up IA and ESTIVAL VERSUS.

EDIT:

If you need anime recommendations prepared for the Mugen Souls grind I can list a whole lot for you.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

I am not doing 500 trials again that soon, I was playing it earlier today though having some friendly matches amongst friends though and pulled off certain trophy and challenge combos in the process... they've been engraved into my mind luckily seems Noel and Ragna were safe from having me trying to do specific combos. I'll probably get the DATE A LIVE platinum tomorrow as well and after that start up IA and ESTIVAL VERSUS.

EDIT:

If you need anime recommendations prepared for the Mugen Souls grind I can list a whole lot for you.

Oh yeah you did tell me that weren't doing the 500 trials that soon dood xD

I do have a long list of animes ready for that grind although I certainly wouldn't mind more recommendations though cause you can never have too much anime in your life right dood?

Platinum #114:

Lcf58be.png

1Sfd3855.png

:platinum: デート・ア・コンプリート  :platinum: 

That's all of the DATE A LIVE platinums now, I was slightly disappointed that this wasn't completely a new game as it was just the 2 PS3 titles with a new episode of sorts which isn't all that long. 

• Like 2

Congrats on your latest plats! I really hope my understanding of Japanese comes along because I really wanna play these VN games/others and get whats going on. I don't really wanna just nab them for trophies.. :( I know, that's probably a rare thing to hear.. but even if I did play them with what knowledge I have now, I don't skip through the text.

Edited by Cielle

Platinum #115 earned:

:platinum: Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS(PSV)  :platinum:

1S1e2bd3.png

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

This was a fun and easy platinum although at the end I decided to upload my PS4 save and use that much like how BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND does this made me have to do less work for the trophies but I had to do some added stuff due to updating the game. A certain trophy also popped in an odd location due to the uploaded save clearing all single stories popped after just doing Yumi's final stage and then after that I just went down and did every other character's final followed by playing as Daidouji and Rin as well as finding the new finish locations.

The worst part to the OCD trophy now is playing against the CPU in a certain stage and hoping they focus on you and defeat you in 4 specific areas since you beating them there won't count unlike in story and character story...

A fun game but the PS4 version is definitely superior in looks, load times and controls.

• Like 2

Trophy #7,000 and platinum #117 earned all thanks to a contract I made with Kyubey, I won't regret this now will I?

L949a75.png

:platinum: 私の願いは、全てのトロフィーを獲得すること  :platinum:

1L51254b.png

全てのトロフィーを獲得した

This was a fun platinum except for unlocking a certain stage I was missing other than that this was a really easy platinum and fun similar playstyle to Senran Kagura except without the clothing destruction. I liked using Homura and Kyouko the most while Madoka and Mami were my least favourites even if Mami's Tiro Finale can do a lot of damage when max level.

The final boss Walpurgsnacht was not a fun boss fight and the time limit provided was way too generous, the hardest "boss" fights were in the extra mode where you actually have to fight each of the main girls as they've got everything maxed out and a lot of HP but Kyouko seemed to be the best counter to all of them except for herself where I relied on Homura + timestop + pipebombs and an RPG.

This is definitely a game for the fans only.

EDIT:

Possible platinums/100% titles have been edited on 1st post.

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 2

Congrats on Xblaze and the 7000th milestone, the Kyubey platinum image is really cool. 

Any goals for the trophy league? 

No real goals since taking the current season easy due to a few reasons but it'll also let me focus on the platinum race against Prinny too. Still I am hoping to get at least a few platinums over the trophy league season as for winning against certain players well we'll see since I know a certain player won't accept a round where neither uses certain game types.

I might try for a Nep platinum, Continuum Shift, God Eater 2 and Gundam 2 though during the season although Gundam would be near the later half.

EDIT:

Kyubey platinum is a milestone for a few reasons like being a fan of Madoka Magica but try figure out the platinum name and it makes sense for a milestone.

Edited by Kochiya Shana