Shana's Platinum Shrine

Shana Alter

Platinum #102-#106 have been added.

1S9c1ee9.png

1S5fd61f.png1S6159c6.png1S4bfd3d.png

1Sffa930.png

And with that I had some fun, I admittedly rushed the Grisaia titles trying for a fastest achiever spot for now and I managed it in 1/3 and it was the spin-off title with the platinum in 6 minutes no joking. I will definitely be doing XBLAZE again for the PSV at a later date and if it gets a Western release I will be attempting those as well.

• Like 3

Platinum #102-#106 have been added.

1S9c1ee9.png

1S5fd61f.png1S6159c6.png1S4bfd3d.png

1Sffa930.png

And with that I had some fun, I admittedly rushed the Grisaia titles trying for a fastest achiever spot for now and I managed it in 1/3 and it was the spin-off title with the platinum in 6 minutes no joking. I will definitely be doing XBLAZE again for the PSV at a later date and if it gets a Western release I will be attempting those as well.

Wow O_O. Damn that was fast, looks like my last line of defense (aka Prinny) has been defeated. I'll be joining him soon. Anyway congrats with the 5 new plats :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: .

Congrats on all the new platinums, I just got 1 in the time span that you got 5. Oh well! You are a strong gamer.

Makes me think when everyone saw that I tore through all of the GOW platinums in the Saga collection in just 5 days. xD

Edited by Tail Red

Congrats again dood, looks like you have officially surpassed me T_T

Wow O_O. Damn that was fast, looks like my last line of defense (aka Prinny) has been defeated. I'll be joining him soon. Anyway congrats with the 5 new plats :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: .

You know I talked about having a multi plat attack ready, looks like it was Shana who had one though. I didn't see it coming dood, attacked by plats at all angles xD

I know I have a few games set up but it is me we are talking about after all. >_<  

I know what games Shana has planned next, so you better pack your Prinny bags as you'll be joining me very soon. :P

Can I join too?

Shana and I started out accounts on the same day and she has twice as many plats as me :(

#scrubcorner

Looks like I'm officially a member of scrub corner doods although with this many people might be best to upgrade to a frat house, Scrub Phi Beta anyone?

• Like 1

You know I talked about having a multi plat attack ready, looks like it was Shana who had one though. I didn't see it coming dood, attacked by plats at all angles xD

Looks like I'm officially a member of scrub corner doods although with this many people might be best to upgrade to a frat house, Scrub Phi Beta anyone?

Yeah dood, we can only postpone the inevitable for so long.

Don't forget to add a dragon aerie to the scrub corner frat house dood, I'm going to occupy it soon.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Wow O_O. Damn that was fast, looks like my last line of defense (aka Prinny) has been defeated. I'll be joining him soon. Anyway congrats with the 5 new plats :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:  :yay: .

Thanks and as for Prinny think he's been too busy cleaning the streets of Netherword Gotham and you have at least a 4 platinum gap at the moment so anything can happen...

Congrats on all the new platinums, I just got 1 in the time span that you got 5. Oh well! You are a strong gamer.

Makes me think when everyone saw that I tore through all of the GOW platinums in the Saga collection in just 5 days. xD

Thanks and I have a few more platinums planned although not straight away it should still be a couple in a few days.

Congrats again dood, looks like you have officially surpassed me T_T

Thanks and I had to pass you quickly couldn't have some instant Bat-Prinny platinum spray being pulled from that Bat-Prinny utility belt preventing me from passing you...

Yeah dood, we can only postpone the inevitable for so long.

Don't forget to add a dragon aerie to the scrub corner frat house dood, I'm going to occupy it soon.

I'll try save some platinums worthy of being an OSS to pass you as well just have to make sure I get a perfect against you like I did that dragon in ALO what was his name again... Oh, right it was Fafnir.

• Like 2

Thanks and as for Prinny think he's been too busy cleaning the streets of Netherword Gotham and you have at least a 4 platinum gap at the moment so anything can happen...

I'll try save some platinums worthy of being an OSS to pass you as well just have to make sure I get a perfect against you like I did that dragon in ALO what was his name again... Oh, right it was Fafnir.

I'll bet you've surpassed 110 plats before the end of the week.

What do OSS and ALO stand for? I'm honored you're saving something special just for me B) , I had no idea you cared so much about our rivalry-friendship  :wub:  (although the rivalry part is pretty much one-sided atm). 

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'll bet you've surpassed 110 plats before the end of the week.

What do OSS and ALO stand for? I'm honored you're saving something special just for me B) , I had no idea you cared so much about our rivalry-friendship  :wub:  (although the rivalry part is pretty much onesided atm). 

First things first the below was being used due to who my avatar *is:

OSS: Original Sword Skill

ALO: Alfheim Online

As for rivalry/friendship I'd rather pass someone I think is good with something fitting as well as with something to hopefully make them want to try pass me to push myself and them at the same time. I'll have a look see if I can manage to reach 110 by end of the week who knows I might have something making it possible.

*Watch Sword Art Online II especially the 2nd half of season 2 trust me it won't disappoint much better than the Fairy Dance Arc.

First things first the below was being used due to who my avatar *is:

OSS: Original Sword Skill

ALO: Alfheim Online

As for rivalry/friendship I'd rather pass someone I think is good with something fitting as well as with something to hopefully make them want to try pass me to push myself and them at the same time. I'll have a look see if I can manage to reach 110 by end of the week who knows I might have something making it possible.

*Watch Sword Art Online II especially the 2nd half of season 2 trust me it won't disappoint much better than the Fairy Dance Arc.

Ok, I have SAO on my list. I'm currently creating a list, so I can watch a lot of anime while grinding SO4.

Ok, bring it. Can't wait to see which plat you're going to use for #111 (unless I get the SO4 plat first :P). I hope it has a nice image like Dragon's Dogma, Persona 4 Golden, or Tales of Hearts R. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! I have the english version platinumed and I didn't know there was a Japanese version until recently. Might pick it up. Your plats are going strong.. I've just been surrounding myself with grindy games.

Thanks as for knowing I've known since release just had this from PS+ and kept putting it off. 

Congrats on your latest platinum, you've been making good progress on your games.

Thanks and I hope to keep making more progress.

Those dungeons were very annoying...Grats on the plat. You seem to be flying through them since your arm healed :D

Thanks and I have to make up for lost time due to that. In regards to the dungeons the final 2 were the worst since they were only a single path with no short paths not to mention doing every stage twice minimum...

Congrats on the Soul Calibur 2 plat dood!

Thanks and with that I regain my platinum lead too.

Nice, congrats :yay:. I thought you'd have 115 plats by now.

Ignoring Soul Calibur II have a look at my recent trophies and the completion on the games it might give a hint as to what is possibly being planned and why there hasn't been too many recent platinums.

You know Shana, since you been doing well on earning platinums it has motivated me to try to catch up to where you are at platinums. Not only just that but also for me to do my best and accomplish my trophy goals.

Thanks again and guess I can't get lazy then otherwise you might pass me as for your goals good luck achieving them, come to think of it I think I should reach all except the percentage goal of mine this year at my current pace.

Yeah you have regained it...........for now, I will be gunning to take it back dood :devil:

We'll see although I am wondering who will have the first platinum from the UR challenge and what game it will be?

How is Yakuza 4 in your opinion?

We'll see although I am wondering who will have the first platinum from the UR challenge and what game it will be?

How is Yakuza 4 in your opinion?

I figured the 1st plat of the challenge would be your Blazblue CP dood, I don't see myself platting any of my games soon.

As for Yakuza 4 it is sooooo good dood. I was planning to play a little Mamorukun Curse, Mugen Souls, and Yakuza 4 yesterday but only played Yakuza 4. The story just keeps pulling me in and the gameplay is fun too.

Ignoring Soul Calibur II have a look at my recent trophies and the completion on the games it might give a hint as to what is possibly being planned and why there hasn't been too many recent platinums.

I see 3 games that are close to being platted. Those would bring you to 110 plats, which is the same amount I have *senses my impending doom is approaching rapidly*

I figured the 1st plat of the challenge would be your Blazblue CP dood, I don't see myself platting any of my games soon.

As for Yakuza 4 it is sooooo good dood. I was planning to play a little Mamorukun Curse, Mugen Souls, and Yakuza 4 yesterday but only played Yakuza 4. The story just keeps pulling me in and the gameplay is fun too.

Don't worry dood, someone is working on a BlazBlue CP guide.