Help a fellow gamer.

GeonoesParan

Here is the game:

1. You state a thing that you find very hard to do in video games and you help out the person above you with his/her problem.

2. The person posting below you, helps you out, even by a bit and states his/her own problem.

Example: 

Person 1: I can't do those 100 hit long combos in fighting games

Person 2: Suck less

Just keep on the lights and play some cheerfull music in the background while playing them, takes the scare right out of them.

Or if you just hate them so much try not playing them that works as well.

I'm having trouble grinding my character to lvl 99., the last 17lvls I need just takes the steam out of me everytime I try to play the game.

• Like 1

Try Listening to Some Songs or Podcast, I'm having a Similar issue in Dragon's Crown with Leveling up. So I'm Listening to some bands I probably never heard about, once I like a Song I pause the game & add it to a note pad for A later playlist...pretty much killing 2 birds with 1 stone(Note this works best if you have a Laptop @ your side).

Find it hard to play while wanting to Also watch tv right now?

Choose a reward. Make it so you can't have it until you finish your goal.

Or: set a time limit that you have to work on it each day before you can play anything else.

Edit for ninja: watch a show, play an hour, watch a show, play an hour, etc. I use this when I have to do paperwork or something similar. I can break it up to keep myself going.

I have trouble going back and finishing games I've purchased, because there is a time limit on the ps+ games.

Edited by Hemiak

Find a way to combine both TV and gaming into a schedule. Or if you are able to, pause a certain show or movie. Or record them.

Play one game at a time.

I'm terrible at strict time-trials (e.g., Metal Gear Rising VR Missions).

Edited by omegarevan

Try to learn the quickest route by hard and keep practicing. Your reflexes will take over and do the routine automatically :) As they say, practice makes perfect, especially for time trials !

I have trouble keeping my interest in just 1 game

Edited by DarKNesS_X

I can't beat it either, but I'd say the best way to go about it would be to practice some good combos with your best character first, and then when you try score attack mode, instead of attacking immediately, try to figure out your opponent's attack pattern so that you might stand a chance. Also, make sure you block a lot and attack once you see an opening. This didn't work for me, but it might work for you.

I'm stuck on the second extra dungeon in The Guided Fate Paradox.