Ps4 won't show trophies offline

x9zachattack5x

I'm aware you can't when you're offline. I just don't get why they would take that feature out.

Oo i think they will add it the future the ps3 did not have it for the longest time they just add it like 2 years ago on the ps3 so we got to wait and see if they give it back to us

Am connected online all the time when am playing the playstation anyway so I don't see it as a problem.

I'm also always online, except for when someone decides to launch a DDoS attack against them, or they go down for maintenance. Admittedly, even then it's more of a minor annoyance than a problem. I've played while PSN is offline and had a trophy pop but I was so involved in playing that I didn't see what it was. And unless the game has its own trophy display option, I can't see it until PSN comes back up. Annoying.

Edited by DaisyVilla102
  • Like 2

My guess as to why you can only view the list online is that it's probably some sort of security measure to prevent hackers from triggering false trophies in the future or something like that (the problem they currently have with PS3, lol).  :hmm:

Edited by BlindMango

My guess as to why you can only view the list online is that it's probably some sort of security measure to prevent hackers from triggering false trophies in the future or something like that (the problem they currently have with PS3, lol).  :hmm:

They won't update it. The more game and hardware companies can force you to stay online, the easier it is for them to monitor and dictate how you use their content.

Both true damn!