Heavenly Sword the Movie out now on US PSN

kidhero99

Indeed it's an actual movie, not just cutscenes from the game. Will watch this tomorrow. Looking forward to it, since i never got to play the game (mainly because it didn't had trophies :/)

You missed out then. Hope we get a sequel someday. But If Hellblade is as close to a somewhat spiritual successor we'll ever get, then I can live that.

Indeed it's an actual movie, not just cutscenes from the game. Will watch this tomorrow. Looking forward to it, since i never got to play the game (mainly because it didn't had trophies :/)

off topic...

wow! so, people who don't play this game or that because it don't have trophies really exist?

lol! i thought gameplay is what count the most when it comes to video games.

trophies / achievements is sometime fun to unlock them and can be addicting, but good games don't really need them to be awesome.

i did beat

Uncharted 1, 4 times before trophies support.

MGS4, 2 times before trophies support.

heavenly sword, two times.

Ninja gaiden sigma ( ps3 ), ratchet & clank QFB, dark mist and some ps1 and ps2 digital download, still playing them to this day. 

• Like 1

PLEASE GIVE THIS GAME A TROPHY PATCH  D:

or release it on the ps4 with a platinum.

This is actually one of the few seventh-generation games I would support in receiving an HD collection, as it was released very early into the PS3's lifespan and certainly didn't receive the attention it obviously deserved. Re-releasing it is a way to squeeze money out of a title that's actually worth buying, a way to provide the experience to a new multitude of gamers and a good excuse for me to play it again. :ninja:

off topic...

wow! so, people who don't play this game or that because it don't have trophies really exist?

lol! i thought gameplay is what count the most when it comes to video games.

trophies / achievements is sometime fun to unlock them and can be addicting, but good games don't really need them to be awesome.

i did beat

Uncharted 1, 4 times before trophies support.

MGS4, 2 times before trophies support.

heavenly sword, two times.

Ninja gaiden sigma ( ps3 ), ratchet & clank QFB, dark mist and some ps1 and ps2 digital download, still playing them to this day. 

You realize you're on a trophy website, right?

On topic: I've never played Heavenly Sword, but I've heard nothing but great things, so I'm hoping it releases on PS4 eventually, and thus I won't watch this in case of spoilers. It's nice they're giving it away free though, probably very nostalgic for everyone that played it years ago ^_^

This is completely unexpected to me. Sony doesn't seem to know what marketing is...

*cough* Playstation Vita *cough*  Couldn't agree more. I thought the Heavenly Sword movie was coming to theaters. I had no clue it was even close to done, and I've heard nothing about it. I bet its going to bomb as nobody probably knows that it has been released. WTF Sony?! You know I love you, but wake up!