Is Season Two going retail?

Dreakon13

I have the physical retail copy of Season One (and I love/hate it, looks great in my pile of games but runs like shit trying to read from the disc).

To maintain consistency, might be cool to have a disc copy of Season Two as well.  Now that all the episodes are out, are there any plans from Telltale to release a physical copy?

You liked season 1?

I loved Season One and Two.  TWD is one of my favorite series, hands down.  (I played them on PC)

The PS3 disc copy of Season One is a mess though.  Memory leaks cause it to slow down, long load times and desync audio if I don't quit the game and restart it between episodes.  Tempted to just buy the digital copies of both seasons again on PSN to have a better working copy on my console, since it HAS to run better from the hard drive then the disc... it just has to.  The physical copy looks so nice though lol.

Edited by Dreakon13

I loved Season One and Two.  TWD is one of my favorite series, hands down.  (I played them on PC)

The PS3 disc copy of Season One is a mess though.  Memory leaks cause it to slow down, long load times and desync audio if I don't quit the game and restart it between episodes.  Tempted to just buy the digital copies of both seasons again on PSN to have a better working copy on my console, since it HAS to run better from the hard drive then the disc... it just has to.  The physical copy looks so nice though lol.

I got season 1 on disc.  Ran horrible.  I downloaded season 2 and it runs much more smoothly.  Not sure if they improved quality between seasons or if downloading is just that much better.

I got season 1 on disc.  Ran horrible.  I downloaded season 2 and it runs much more smoothly.  Not sure if they improved quality between seasons or if downloading is just that much better.

I'm a little bit OCD, and I don't like mixing and matching my collection of games like that (got Borderlands digitally when it was on sale and nabbed a super cheap physical vanilla copy of it used just to even things out lol).  So my general rule is that if there's a physical copy of a game, that's what I'll get.  If not, then I'll suck it up and go digital.  Keep it consistent. :)

And I love The Walking Dead too much to not have that cool case hanging on my shelf. :P  It'd be nice if Season Two was more technically sound as well.

Edited by Dreakon13

• 5 weeks later...