Galaxy S5 or IPhone 6?

c0ldbludedkillah

I stick with the iPhone 6 … My dad has a samsung, it was awful to use! It was like somebody just said hey just put a bunch of stuff in the phone! It was a mess to found stuff and MORE of a mess to use!! Apple was like 1 2 DONE! :)

This is a fine example of what I meant by

But if you just want a phone that won't be a hassle, don't care about customization, a variety of app stores, sharing files, watching your favorite videos at 1080p, making it look like thisthisthis, or this, emulation of any kind and other shit I won't mention. "

Also, its not awful you just aren't accustomed to it, if you gave it time and actually read around the internet you'd find out tons of neat stuff to do with it.

Yes carriers tend to bloat Android-based phones with unnecessary software and apps and that's where the Rooting and Custom ROMs come in.

Yes carriers tend to bloat Android-based phones with unnecessary software and apps and that's where the Rooting and Custom ROMs come in.

That's the main reason I rooted my phone, just to get rid of the crappy software. Well that & to make the opening animation look like a PS1's.

Edited by Masamune_316

Better be careful with that cardiac arrest or asphyxiation.

I posted the pic just for laughs. I'm not saying iPhones are bad, a friend of mine has always had iPhone and I think it's a proper smart phone. All I'm saying one can have a smart phone with three or four times cheaper because you know it's a phone after all. It's all about hyping the brand.

I would/did go for the s5 since i personally prefer androids or iphones. I tried an iphone 5 once and about halfway through the 2 year contract it started getting all sorts of problems like power button not working 85% of the time and it started having battery problems as well. Things like shutting off around 40% left and saying no power. Will be the last time i ever get an iphone.

iOS has gone downhill a bit to be honest. My 4S cuts off for no apparent reason, I need to reboot to pick up voicemail etc.

I've been using an S5 which is much better for web browsing and viewing vids.

However apple products do what they say on the tin, Android can be a bit painfull at time to perfect.

• 1 month later...

Iphone is an overprice mid-range smartphone

Galaxy S5 like others samsung smartphone, it have 2k apps pre-installed, and after some updates something will not work (S4 have problem after 4.3, never solved)

I reccomend a Nexus or the One Plus One, or a Motorola android smartphone

• 2 months later...