Top 50 albums of all time

coldkillaaaaaaaa

The cool > Black star & Reasonable doubt? :o

The blasphemy! Lol jk, good list man, but top 50 is a very daunting task for me.

Don't sleep on Lupe man, he's a God when it comes to wordplay and metaphors, I just wish he'd cut that lazy ass flow he picked up during lasers, but the last 30 weren't really in any particular order..

Far from being in order, but these would be my Top 50. 

top50.topsters.net?id=e265a66e882a5e711415dcb9c093f09f

I'll rearrange at a later time.

Artists:

A Day To Remember

Cage the Elephant

Bring Me the Horizon

Egypt Central

Yasonuri Mitsuda

The Color Morale

Hands Like Houses

Dangerkids

Incubus

Issues

Misser

Killswitch Engage

letlive.

Linkin Park

Memphis May Fire

Dennis Martin

Woodkid

Sleeping With Sirens

Sick Puppies

My Chemical Romance

Rise Against

Nonpoint

Sevendust

The Script

Our Last Night

10 Years

Three Days Grace

Matchbox Twenty

Shinedown

Puddle of Mudd

Misser

Frank Sinatra

Justin Timberlake

Panic! At the Disco

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR
  • Like 1

Don't sleep on Lupe man, he's a God when it comes to wordplay and metaphors, I just wish he'd cut that lazy ass flow he picked up during lasers, but the last 30 weren't really in any particular order..

There is nothing bad with Lupe, as a matter of fact I'm a big Lupe fan, but I'm just not a fan of the Cool. I'm more of a Food & Liquor fan, He Say She Say, hurt me soul, and the Instrumental are my shit lol.

I tried to do the list but there was some albums missing and I couldn't add them, so fug it. But if anyone is interested, my favorite album of all time is Fortress by Protest The Hero.

You're welcome!

Edited by Juzota

How you can put Screaming for Vengeance above Sad Wings of Destiny blows me away, but overall you got some pretty solid stuff on there. I think I'd find making a list of my own to be pretty tough, so maybe I'll just think about it and come back with my own later.

I love Sad Wings, tbh it escaped my mind when making the list, but personally I'd much rather turn on Painkiller or Vengeance.  

OK I've made my list... I made it so the names appear on the right side since I don't think many people will be able to tell a lot of the albums just from the pictures :P

http://top50.topsters.net/?id=309944cd68cae98f9540a9f47ae3d62c

Amazing list,  I wasn't expecting the Sigh album, thought I was the only one on this site who knew that band, Darkthrone, Dimmu Borgir, and Bathory all escaped my mind, may need to revise my list.

Amazing list,  I wasn't expecting the Sigh album, thought I was the only one on this site who knew that band, Darkthrone, Dimmu Borgir, and Bathory all escaped my mind, may need to revise my list.

Thanks. I saw it on yours and thought it definitely needed to be in my top 50, I just wasn't sure where. So I made the rest of my list and had a bunch more I wanted to add but it was definitely deserving of being up there, so it got the last spot. Though I didn't put the albums in each individual grouping in any particular order.

Alright, here are mine, and since I have more than 50 favorite albums I tried to stick with one from each artist. A few have more than one because I just couldnt decided lol Only the top 4 are in order the rest are close or around to were I would place them but not exactly in that position. This is mostly of the top of my head (and some off what Ive been listening to in my ipod today day) also, this is all Rap/Hiphop albums

http://top50.topsters.net?id=89ba9bb0cc21df2044412952129fa872

Edited by BasickAlphabit
  • Like 1

Alright, here are mine, and since I have more than 50 favorite albums I tried to stick with one from each artist. A few have more than one because I just couldnt decided lol Only the top 4 are in order the rest are close or around to were I would place them but not exactly in that position. This is mostly of the top of my head (and some off what Ive been listening to in my ipod today day) also, this is all Rap/Hiphop albums

http://top50.topsters.net?id=89ba9bb0cc21df2044412952129fa872

The Last Emperor? NIce!, he's pretty obscure, love the Kendrick Lamar albums too, I thought about putting Section 80 on mine but decided not to, although it could definitely fit, love the list.

• Like 1

I have 2278 albums. It'd take me forever sifting through all of it trying to pick favorites.

Why post this? Are we supposed to be impressed by the quantity of albums you own?

Honestly, you have that many albums and can't think of some off the top of your head that you think are greater than the others?

Edited by BeautifulTorment
  • Like 1

Why post this? Are we supposed to be impressed by the quantity of albums you own?

Honestly, you have that many albums and can't think of some off the top of your head that you think are greater than the others?

Top 4 are easy, dipping down more would be harder because I'd pick something and immediately discard it for the next thing I'd find. Like Parker said before, 50 is by far not enough spots for me. You want my Top 4, here t'is:

Led Zeppelin IV

Dark Side of the Moon

Southern Rock Opera

The White Album

As for the first part of your post, I don't know why you need to bristle at me. What's up with that?

As for the first part of your post, I don't know why you need to bristle at me. What's up with that?

The way you wrote your post came across as elitist and somewhat conceited, my bad if that wasn't the intention. I'll have to give Southern Rock Opera a listen since those other albums you picked are aligned with my own tastes.

• Like 1