The "when I was your age" thread

skidmarkgn

Well the way I see it, I just post what I would say if I was talking to a little kid.

Hey little kid want some chocolate? Some lemonade? Some cock?

When I was your age people would actually interact with other people, and wouldn't walk around with their head buried in their smartphone.

Oh how many times I have been tempted to bury peoples smartphones in their heads.......

When I was your age I was .... drunk ....probably.

I'm 42. When I was your age, id Software released Doom, nVidia was founded and Amiga released the first 32-bit CD-ROM based console.

The birth of 3D shooters, the world's largest video card producer and the CD-ROM...it was a seminal year in gaming and one I'll never forget. I still remember seeing Doom, the CD32 and the nVidia logo for the first time.

</nostalgia>

Edited by ant1th3s1s

1993?

No Limits and Mr Vain were UK number 1 singles

Jurassic Park, Mrs Doubtfire and Super Mario Brothers were all released in the cinema.

My daughter was 3.

I was 20.

I was building computers for people in the evenings. Overclocking everything long before I had heard of the term overclocking. The reason was simple. People wanted processing power and overclocked stuff then could be fragile when hot so if you got your arse handed to you in Wolfenstine3D or Doom (or you got stuck AGAIN in Sam and Max Hit The Road) and you just happened to kick your big PC box well you were going to need new parts :rolleyes:

Edited by Nasty_Rory

• 2 weeks later...