Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Bumping with new pic, right out of the shower. No makeup or nothing. I ain't even put my glasses on.

20130601_202420_zpsc623068b.jpg

This pic literally had me laughing out loud.  That look on your face...priceless.

Some pics...

183670_10150107824771835_1563330_n.jpg

29921_400881081834_1821065_n.jpg

66003_443212066834_4167496_n.jpg

How are you not surrounded by Korean girls in any of these pictures?

Edited by prarpin
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifphoto-1.JPG

Im here =)

how can i post bigger pictures? i always try and it uploads so small  :(

Not sure how you are doing it, however, this is how I do it. I have an ImageShack account. I upload any pictures I want to post to that site. There is a share button that, when clicked, will give out a few options to share. There should be one option that is through BBCode. You should be able to just copy that and paste it directly. Otherwise, you can just copy the directly link and use the "picture" icon on the toolbar above when posting. Paste the link in the window that pops up and you should have the full image.

I'm not sure if there is an easier way though. That way is fairly easy for me.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Not sure how you are doing it, however, this is how I do it. I have an ImageShack account. I upload any pictures I want to post to that site. There is a share button that, when clicked, will give out a few options to share. There should be one option that is through BBCode. You should be able to just copy that and paste it directly. Otherwise, you can just copy the directly link and use the "picture" icon on the toolbar above when posting. Paste the link in the window that pops up and you should have the full image.I'm not sure if there is an easier way though. That way is fairly easy for me.Good luck!

Thanks bud, i'll try it