after gamesharing

MochidaYuka

so i gameshared with this one guy but he decided to stop sharing so i give his accounts back and i change the pass on mine but when i check if he really changed i he only changed  the pass of 2 of his accounts .is it ok to keep the others or is it better to notify him of the accounts he left behind so that he can change the pass on them too?

Edited by MochidaYuka

oh.....mind if i ask what am i doing wrong by asking your opinion on this matter?i mean isn't this what this community is about? helping eachother.

Gamesharing isn't allowed on PSNP. Its #4 on the Site's Rules - https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17792-siteforum-rules-26th-july/ I guess you will receive a lot of troll responses on this thread. Please do not post a topic about Gamesharing again. ;) 

But since you're asking on how to deactivate an account, I guess its ok to ask :hmm: But, I dunno..

BTW AF = AlteredFormula He's a mod on here and a damn funny guy too xD

• Like 1

oh.....mind if i ask what am i doing wrong by asking your opinion on this matter?i mean isn't this what this community is about? helping eachother.

Yeah, i dunno what all the fuss is about. Resident-Zelda already posted my thoughts on this thread.

If someone is stupid enough to gameshare with someone they don't know, they deserve to get their account stolen. You can let him know his password didn't change but odds are he'll keep gamesharing until he runs across a dishonest person (on the internet? Impossible!) and his account will be gone anyway. 

Parker

• Like 1