U.S. Special Xbox One promotion -- $50 off the console of your choice

kidhero99

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

tSKns1v.png

From $500, to this (without kinect) 2nd place Xbox is best Xbox
Edited by kidhero99

Man, they really want me to buy one of these right now. Not only is there a Sunset Overdrive bundle for $50 off, it's also white. I like white electronics, and have been going for all white consoles this generation. So far I've got my Vita and Wii U white, so I may have to add in the white X1 in the next month or so... 

Man, they really want me to buy one of these right now. Not only is there a Sunset Overdrive bundle for $50 off, it's also white. I like white electronics, and have been going for all white consoles this generation. So far I've got my Vita and Wii U white, so I may have to add in the white X1 in the next month or so... 

large.gif

Only joking with you ExHaseo, but I do agree the white Xbox One does look good but the call of duty one has got a 1TB hard drive. Damn, Microsoft make it so hard to choose. I would go with more space than a colour if you're into digital downloads more than retail. 

Anyway why does America only get this? Microsoft, stop playing with my heart damn it!!

If I  didnt need a big hdtv, I would jump in on this deal rather than wait till next year to own an X1. Definitely buying one in december tho

large.gif

Only joking with you ExHaseo, but I do agree the white Xbox One does look good but the call of duty one has got a 1TB hard drive. Damn, Microsoft make it so hard to choose. I would go with more space than a colour if you're into digital downloads more than retail. 

Anyway why does America only get this? Microsoft, stop playing with my heart damn it!!

lol, I can't help it. White just looks too good to me xD

I actually didn't realize the CoD one had a bigger harddrive. I'm still gonna go for the Sunset Overdrive one though. I'm not really a CoD fan and SO is one of the biggest reasons I want an X1. Even if I were to get the CoD one, I'd be spending another $60 to pick up SO, plus the extra $100 for the 1TB HDD, bringing it up to $510, instead of just $350. And that's way too much for me drop all at once. I can always get an external for when I run out of room, and I'm sure it'll end up being cheaper that way anyway.

For CoD fans, it'd be a great console to get though. Since it comes with the custom controller and custom console.

• Like 1

Your move, Sony.

There's an Xbox One AC: Unity bundle? Guess we know why Ubisoft made the game run at 900p 30fps on both consoles.

Yes, but it's digital. Plus, though it's being released early, you can't play the game until release. Pretty stupid. Edited by DarkStar83x

Hm... Microsoft trying hard. Sunset Overdrive bundle may make people buy XBone, good move.

But not sure about their profit. =D

I understand that. I myself waited for white PS4, white consoles are really beautiful :)

Not like there is enough SW to fill the 1TB...

Edited by SatoshiOokami

If Xbox was the top selling console for 11 months and running, I highly doubt they would do all these price drops and offers. I don't think Sony have any reason to drop the PS4's price yet.

I 100% agree with you. Thing I worry about is MS hasn't got debt like Sony has. I want Sony to keep on trucking not stopping as it could effect sales.

• Like 2

A next gen system that will be able to play all of the upcoming blockbuster AAA games is being sold at the same price that the wii u was a little over a year ago. It's a really good deal imo. People saying that the price drop is small are purposefully ignoring that the system already got a $100 price drop and that the $350 console has a new, well reviewed exclusive packaged with it as well. Essentially, you're getting $210 off of what the system was selling for less than a year ago. But you don't get the kinect. Which at  was never a big deal to begin with.

Still waiting for that White PS4 + GTA V bundle for $400  :|

• Like 1