Trophy Hunters Team League!

TheLastSurvivorD

Yeah....... think I'll dropout after this season, wasn't expecting to be this much of a burden on my team doods

Hey, at least you were able to help your team, even if the help was a bit tad small! Meanwhile, in my team, we got one member who has not earned any trophies, and probably will still have no trophies earned by the end of this season. Cause of that, I'm thinking on resorting to 100% completing Sound Shapes  (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AS IF! GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY!)

• Like 1

*sees my team in second place*

kokoro.png

I haven't the slightest clue as to how the hell the universe allowed that to happen considering the dead weight we've been lugging, but I'll take what I can get, I suppose. Although, our failure is pretty much guaranteed at this point. Unless there's some serious divine intervention, there's no way the Genius 4 is getting past this round, not with just three members. There's no victory to be snatched from the jaws of defeat here, just more defeat. Might as well give it a shot, though.

• Like 1

*sees my team in third place*

92cb581844.jpg

I haven't the slightest clue as to how the hell the universe allowed that to happen considering the awesomeness ive been lugging, but I'll take what I can get, I suppose. Although, our failure is pretty much guaranteed at this point. Unless there's some serious divine intervention, there's no way yukiko amagi can catch more balls with her face, not with just vanilla driving the gravy train, There's no victory to be snatched from the jaws of defeat here, just more defeat. Might as well give it a shot, though.

Edited by Vanilla
  • Like 1

*sees my team in third place*

92cb581844.jpg

I haven't the slightest clue as to how the hell the universe allowed that to happen considering the awesomeness ive been lugging, but I'll take what I can get, I suppose. Although, our failure is pretty much guaranteed at this point. Unless there's some serious divine intervention, there's no way yukiko amagi can catch more balls with her face, not with just vanilla driving the gravy train, There's no victory to be snatched from the jaws of defeat here, just more defeat. Might as well give it a shot, though.

*Schwarzenegger impression* You're a funny guy, Vanilla. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Seriously, though, that got a chuckle out of me. You are rewarded with bonus points!

Congrats to Yukiko Amagi Catches Balls With Her Face and Trophy All ☆! Nothing left to do but eagerly await the results of the final round. I'm actually kind of glad my part's over as finals have been eating up my time like crazy. Felt guilty leaving my team without much support, but it's good to see that there wasn't much I could have helped with anyways, so guilt gone!

Congrats to Yukiko Amagi Catches Balls With Her Face and Trophy All ☆! Nothing left to do but eagerly await the results of the final round. I'm actually kind of glad my part's over as finals have been eating up my time like crazy. Felt guilty leaving my team without much support, but it's good to see that there wasn't much I could have helped with anyways, so guilt gone!

Yeah, I'm honestly glad we failed now. I mean, what good could've we done after Vanilla found out that we beat his team (or rather, just beat him solely) by a good few amount of points? He basically would annihilate us in any way no matter what we did. But most importantly, we also got pureproteinman, and we shouldn't even worry about him, since we know that he would (and would he already did) kick everyone's asses by himself. He could've formed a team of just himself, and he still would've won against all of us! So we all knew that no one but him would be the winner of this league. We would be completely lying to ourselves if we even bothered onto grasping the hope of being able to even  surpass pureproteinman.

Well, I'm still very happy that we made it to the final play-offs, and I'm honestly a bit happy that we slightly stunned Vanilla with our results. :P

• Like 1

Sorry guys. I counted the scores and gave them to TheLastSurvivorD to post a few days ago, but he hasn't been online since then to see them. I don't know when he's coming back, and I'd hate to keep you waiting any longer, so here are the scores.

Yukiko Amagi Catches Balls With Her Face (52)

(27) - A-Brawl3r
(14) - BeautifulTorment
(00) - Tamer
(11) – Vanilla

Trophy All (188)

(10) - HcG-_Clawz
(70) - Precision-Playy
(43) - pureproteinman
(65) - Toxi

Congratulations to Trophy All !

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 1

Obvious win is obvious. :P Congrats to Trophy All ☆! though!  Oh wow, pureproiteinman didn't earn the most trophies this week?! D: Well, that's actually surprisingly shocking.

I thought the same thing. Usually I need to scroll through pages of trophies to count pureproteinman's score.

• 4 months later...

It was only October since I started this thread. It feels like I started it last month. :o

Anyways, things came up after Season 1 ended, and I don't have what I had before, so I am reviving this league and starting Season 2 soon. I have talked with most of the current players and while most are returning, some are not, therefore I'm going to revive this thread to let players join.

• Like 1