Mortal Kombat X Gameplay - 4 Characters Full Fatalities and X-Rays

PSNP is crap i left

I really want to watch this. I really do. But I've made myself not watch any fatality video so I can experience them all first hand :P

Haha, it's ok. I wanted to share this to people who couldn't hold in their cravings for more MKX Footage any longer. It ain't much until the game is released so you don't have to wait long ;)

I am seeing this being refused classification here just like the PS3 one was originally, but damn, those fatalities (Scorpion's in particular) make the ones on the PS3 game look really tame by comparison, even the X-Ray attacks look more brutal.

While I think of it, who is Kotal Kahn? Someone new, or a character from a much older installment who is only just now making a return? I've never heard of him until now.

Edited by Blanc

I am seeing this being refused classification here just like the PS3 one was originally, but damn, those fatalities (Scorpion's in particular) make the ones on the PS3 game look really tame by comparison, even the X-Ray attacks look more brutal.

While I think of it, who is Kotal Kahn? Someone new, or a character from a much older installment who is only just now making a return? I've never heard of him until now.

To the Google :)

Kotal Kahn is a new fighter that will be introduced in the upcoming Mortal Kombat X.[1]

Kotal Kahn's appearence resembles an Aztec eagle warrior, the elite soldiers from the Aztec empire.  Kotal's headdress resembles the headwear used by Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec God of the wind. His attire consist of metal armlets on both of his arms with slight hints of gold, along with a belt that holds his Tecpatl with a leather cloth hanging from the belt. There also seems to be remnants of bones disseminated on the cloth.

Kotal Kahn's upper body is full of tattoos that are glowing in different colors, depending on the combat variation that is chosen (Sun God - yellow; War God - aqua blue; Blood God - red).  Kotal Kahn design may also have been inspired by the Aztec emperor, Montezuma.

Kotal Kahn is said to have taken over Outworld as it's new emperor, effectively replacing Shao Kahn.

To the Google :)

Kotal Kahn is a new fighter that will be introduced in the upcoming Mortal Kombat X.[1]

Kotal Kahn's appearence resembles an Aztec eagle warrior, the elite soldiers from the Aztec empire.  Kotal's headdress resembles the headwear used by Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec God of the wind. His attire consist of metal armlets on both of his arms with slight hints of gold, along with a belt that holds his Tecpatl with a leather cloth hanging from the belt. There also seems to be remnants of bones disseminated on the cloth.

Kotal Kahn's upper body is full of tattoos that are glowing in different colors, depending on the combat variation that is chosen (Sun God - yellow; War God - aqua blue; Blood God - red).  Kotal Kahn design may also have been inspired by the Aztec emperor, Montezuma.

Kotal Kahn is said to have taken over Outworld as it's new emperor, effectively replacing Shao Kahn.

Thanks for the clarification there, wasn't expecting such an in-depth description of him though. I don't think I'll be using Kotal Kahn though, probably sticking with Scorpion & Kitana (If she's in it), and quite possibly Cyber Sub-Zero (If he's in it). I hope Kotal Kahn won't be as broken as Shao Kahn though, he pissed me off to no end in Mortal Kombat (PS3).

Edited by Blanc
  • Like 2

Quan Chi and Scorpion have got BadAss Fatalities

Scorpion_%28Mortal_Kombat%29.png

GET OVER HERE !!!

#MortalKombat

• Like 1

Scorpion's fatality could have easily been made into two separate fatalities, that shit's overkill. Quan Chi is probably the best of them all, Kotal Kahn and Kano feel like i've seen them before. Kotal Kahn still seems like the most interesting character to play as in my opinion.

• Like 1

They all look so brutal it is hard to pick! I like Scorpion as it looks yeeeesh when I saw it. When I saw Kano, that was brutal. Kortal was like nasty, he's drinking blood lol. Finally Quan Chi look so art creative in a way messed up killing, I love it!!

• Like 1