Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

*slowly pokes head in*

I've never played a HDN game before and was wondering why ya'll like it so much? 

I have Re;Birth 1 to play hopefuly within the next month.  I'm just curious since so much Nep Neping happens on this site.

*slowly backs away*

I loved the interactions between the characters and I never played a game that broke the 4th wall so it was a  new experience for me. Even the grinding was fun

I loved the interactions between the characters and I never played a game that broke the 4th wall so it was a  new experience for me. Even the grinding was fun

I have to agree with this. The character interaction, the humour, not to mention the overall silliness in the later games. Though, I do prefer MK2's darker atmosphere over the later entries. Story wise, I prefer HDN and HDN: MK2. Gameplay wise goes to MK2 as well.The customisation for combo's you are given is another fun aspect. I loved messing around with them, and used the ones that transitioned into each other best, just to give it that clean-sweep effect. The grinding was also fun at times as well due to this.

Also... OST ;3

*slowly pokes head in*

I've never played a HDN game before and was wondering why ya'll like it so much? 

I have Re;Birth 1 to play hopefuly within the next month.  I'm just curious since so much Nep Neping happens on this site.

*slowly backs away*

You are lying! :D

You are playing Monster Monpiece and Nep is present there! So... you already played something with Nep :P

I have to agree with this. The character interaction, the humour, not to mention the overall silliness in the later games. Though, I do prefer MK2's darker atmosphere over the later entries. Story wise, I prefer HDN and HDN: MK2. Gameplay wise goes to MK2 as well.The customisation for combo's you are given is another fun aspect. I loved messing around with them, and used the ones that transitioned into each other best, just to give it that clean-sweep effect. The grinding was also fun at times as well due to this.

Also... OST ;3

mk2 was my favorite game as well. It was fun meeting the CPU candidates, and the game play is a lot better than the original HDN (not saying I didn't like the game play for the first game too). I also liked this game's storyline the best as well as the introduction of coliseum mode. The HDN games also have awesome OST. I was actually listening to some while doing homework last night.

• Like 1

Nuh uh. Neptune just appears as a special card.

*realizes I'm going to have rub her clothes off like the other cards*

Oh goodness... I guess I'm about to get alot more intimate with this series. ^.^;;

Edit: Well... I did it. I rubbed Neptune. She turned into Purple Heart after.

Edited by Bucknerd

Oh goodness... I guess I'm about to get alot more intimate with this series. ^.^;;

Well, then. You now know the essence of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. Welcome to the club, friend.

nepgear-swimsuit.jpg

You have also gained two experience points in the art of what is ME, the greatest and most beautiful CPU of all time. Just admit it, you know you love me. In the next popularity poll, I am going to hit number one, and there is nothing any of you can do about it! Mwahahahaha. This picture is proof of how dazzling I am. Anyone at Shaolong beach who even got a glimpse of me in the water, should feel honoured.

Goodness, I think I got a little carried away... U-um... Gomenasai! I'm still beautiful though.

And if you rub her again, she will become Nep again.

Nep is the only card that is reversible. You can change between them to always get the one you prefer.

But to tell the truth, Purple Heart is one of the most useful cards in game so... I never returned to Neppy :/

That's an HDN game..? -GASP-

It's Compile Heart, there's no CH game without Neps =D

(Or maybe Omega Quintet... I need to play that once it gets localized)

And you guys should read my trophy thread, you would know it =D

And another one complete! =D

It wouldn't be Compile Heart if they didn't put our beloved goddess into game where she shouldn't even be =D

Well... TOP NEP is TOP NEP =D

DSC_0002.JPG

(Blurry because of night phone screenshot... for some reason you cannot make a screenie of Monster Monpiece =D)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Whoah, whoah, whoah!

NEPPU?! o_o

Nep Jr, awesome little sister of mine, went from totally geeky, cute and shy to totally over-self-confident and wannabe-model. :o

o_o

This is so wrong... even I can notice it... -.- by the way, where is Ai-chan?

Who are you, you totally fakely fake CPU-Candidate? Where is my Nep Jr?!

Is it you, R-too-four? o_o

R-floor SCARY!!

A-flare  STOPPU!!

.... awwww.... Im totally missing Nep Jr... who will bring me my pudding in the future? :(

And alle the great other memories ... Guess I need a new memory, again.^^

Wait... probably... I'm going to visit Vert first. YAY! ... Where is the unused and original sister of mine, Thundertits? o_o

awww ... not here ...

*back in Planeptune*

So, guess you are the real Nep Jr... ahaha... ha...

WHAT HAPPENED?! o_o

• Like 1

Whoah, whoah, whoah!

NEPPU?! o_o

Nep Jr, awesome little sister of mine, went from totally geeky, cute and shy to totally over-self-confident and wannabe-model. :o

o_o

This is so wrong... even I can notice it... -.- by the way, where is Ai-chan?

Who are you, you totally fakely fake CPU-Candidate? Where is my Nep Jr?!

Is it you, R-too-four? o_o

R-floor SCARY!!

A-flare  STOPPU!!

.... awwww.... Im totally missing Nep Jr... who will bring me my pudding in the future? :(

And alle the great other memories ... Guess I need a new memory, again.^^

Wait... probably... I'm going to visit Vert first. YAY! ... Where is the unused and original sister of mine, Thundertits? o_o

awww ... not here ...

*back in Planeptune*

So, guess you are the real Nep Jr... ahaha... ha...

WHAT HAPPENED?! o_o

Wannabe model? Are you denying my gorgeous frame? Wha-wha? What are you talking about? It is me, nee-chan! ...Goodness what is wrong with you? ONEE-CHAN, you're going to leave me for Vert...?

Hi... Yes, I was only trying to be humourous, nee-chan.. -Sulks-

• Like 1

Well, then. You now know the essence of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series. Welcome to the club, friend.

nepgear-swimsuit.jpg

You have also gained two experience points in the art of what is ME, the greatest and most beautiful CPU of all time. Just admit it, you know you love me. In the next popularity poll, I am going to hit number one, and there is nothing any of you can do about it! Mwahahahaha. This picture is proof of how dazzling I am. Anyone at Shaolong beach who even got a glimpse of me in the water, should feel honoured.

Goodness, I think I got a little carried away... U-um... Gomenasai! I'm still beautiful though.

Thank you for letting me feel honored from your presence that day sis. Make sure you wear an even more beautiful and cute bikini next time!  <3

Anyways, just came by to say that all of the CPUs that you killed with the Gehaburn are inviting you and everyone else in the club to an amazing Christmas party in a few weeks! Noire seemed to have already posted a picture of last year with some captions, so you know that we're trying to make even better than last year! Let's bring ALL the Neppys together!

• Like 1

Wannabe model? Are you denying my gorgeous frame? Wha-wha? What are you talking about? It is me, nee-chan! ...Goodness what is wrong with you? ONEE-CHAN, you're going to leave me for Vert...?

Hi... Yes, I was only trying to be humourous, nee-chan.. -Sulks-

Nooo! o_o

I was at Verts to look after you, maybe your head stucks again between Thundertits bewbies...

You are MY Nep Jr! MINE!

Dont be sad, sensitive sister of mine, lets go to Noires and play Singstar and stuff! ^_^

Hyperdimension-Idol-Neptunia-PP.jpeg

Edited by Simulacrum_AT

Your dimension is weird. You can read mindbubbles? And do Affufour copymagic?  o_o

Next you are telling me, you got forced to kiss thousands of frogs, to find the prince, which teached you how to use HDD. :D

Might as well answer those questions:

1. That only applies to text and not speech. Odd secondary ability of mine.

2. Arforks is nothing compared to what I have to deal with. Though it is annoying how she keeps popping up with that ratscal Pirachu.

3. No, I wasn't forced to kiss frogs and find a prince to get HDD, but I did have to SPOILER RELATED TO NEPGEAR from my dimension, as the events of the Conquest Ending occurred. That's the proof that I'm not you.

NOW LET'S SAVE HISTY!

She's already safe, you numbnut nee-chan! Why do you think I caught her and sat her on the shelf? I might be mean sometimes, but I wouldn't hurt the poor thing, she never did anything... Or maybe she did. Hehe...

Wait. On the shelf...

How tall is the Histy in this dimension?

Edited by Neptune V-II