Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

Didn't mean to start all this hubbub about voices in Neptunialala

sorry guise. :P

There was nothing wrong with it, just a discussion of opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Only reason Blue wanted it to stop is because people generally get a bit defensive when it comes to that subject. You don't need to apologise.

There was nothing wrong with it, just a discussion of opinion. Nothing wrong with that. Only reason Blue wanted it to stop is because people generally get a bit defensive when it comes to that subject. You don't need to apologise.

Mmm yeah, you're right.

Anyways, I made it to chapter 2 in Victory and the boss in Jet Set Range handed my ass to me. >__< Looks like I need to grind it out, didn't know the boss would be this strong. 

Mmm yeah, you're right.

Anyways, I made it to chapter 2 in Victory and the boss in Jet Set Range handed my ass to me. >__< Looks like I need to grind it out, didn't know the boss would be this strong. 

That was the first boss I died to too. Some of the bosses in Victory regenerate health faster than I can give damage. I just beat chapter 3 Tuesday. I want to grind some levels, but first I need to get a bunch of trophies from random games for all the trophy leagues I'm in. I'm still playing HDN PP though and am already getting close to the platinum.

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 1

Leal. I find Plutie was nowhere near as useful overall as Gege. Yes, she has magic affinity to her attacks, thus she deals full damage and higher damage to just about anything, except certain enemies. Yet Gege has a technical ignore all armour, so her damage for me was always around the same. Not to mention she has the best EXE drive buildup in the whole game. She has almost no stat weaknesses whatsoever. I find her to be the most game breaking thing in Neptunia. She was even more ridiculous in MK2.

Leal. I find Plutie was nowhere near as useful overall as Gege. Yes, she has magic affinity to her attacks, thus she deals full damage and higher damage to just about anything, except certain enemies. Yet Gege has a technical ignore all armour, so her damage for me was always around the same. Not to mention she has the best EXE drive buildup in the whole game. She has almost no stat weaknesses whatsoever. I find her to be the most game breaking thing in Neptunia. She was even more ridiculous in MK2.

You dare to downgrade Plutie's game breakness?! xD

That's blasphemous! xD

It must be that you cannot utilize Plutie's power! That must be it! xD

Nepgear was my tank for the last fight in Chapter 4. Plutia helped out for the beginning of the fight, but her moves take up way too much SP. Her normal combos aren't as strong as everyone else's either.

Re;birth 2 release date

January 27th in NA, January 30th in EU folks! :D

Kinda odd we get re;birth 2 retail, but not re;birth 1 retail in EU lol. Well guess i don't have to import this one ^^

Okay, that's where my Christmas money is going towards!

Can I join too? And what about histy

You can by Histy if you want. Or someone else not taken. 

I for one, has the Adult Neptune from Victory II! (Confirmed to be this character, I can finally change my name by the end of today)

• Like 1

No, I may not be Nepgear anymore, in body, however in spirit and mind, we are one. (That is not permitted, is it?)

Now, we all need is a Histoire.

Gee... :/ Why changing avatar to someone else? xD

I for one, has the Adult Neptune from Victory II! (Confirmed to be this character, I can finally change my name by the end of today)

Eh... I... didn't expect that...

Wha-Wha-Wha-Wha-What?! Holy craparonie, whats going on here? o_o""

Oh yeah I remember her. A DLC character from HDN Victory and Re;Birth

There's also Broccoli, [...]

Ohh, you mean Puchiko? :)

So, whats the matter here, LonelyHeart? Tell old Nep everything. ^-^

[...]

As for myself, I would have the following:

[...[

-Re;Birth1's battle theme (Do not know the name for this one)

This theme is called "Splash" 

https://soundcloud.com/vinnyvynce/rebirth-1-splash

Edited by Simulacrum_AT