Hyperdimension Neptunia Fanclub

Satoshi Ookami

So since im back into re:birth 1 i decided i'd rewatch the anime. And I used to think it was just OK, but now i realise how good the adaptation actually is. I don't really get all the hate it gets on sites like MAL or Anime-planet.

I really hope they'll do a season 2 soon.

Edited by xZoneHunter

Question to put throw out there:

Suppose any one Hyperdimension Neptunia character was to be a DLC character for Smash. Who would you want it to be and why?

Personally, I would choose Neptune, not because she is the main character though. She's got a ton of moves that can be done for smash and special attacks, she could have some meter that rises slowly, but when full, she can go HDD and becomes a bit more powerful and a bit faster and would stay that way until KO'ed or Self-Destruct (Of course, she wouldn't be overpowered). Final Smash could just be her Neptune Break; targeting could be something like Link's or Ike's Final Smash, where if you are hit, you become the sad victim. The Neptune Break would go down like how it's done with Captain Falcon, Megaman, or Duck Hunt; away from the action in a mini-cutscene. I would also say that if she is in HDD when the Final Smash is going through, that extra part at the end of Neptune Break would occur.

These are just my ideas, so if anyone has something different, just voice your opinion!

So future-me was LonelyHeart the whole time?

NEPPU!! ... EVERYTHING IS A LIE!!... booh... I'm so sad right now...

So, the whole time you dated my Nep Jr, was just mindcontrolling craparonie, to steal her? :o

I know, I know, she is just awesome and stuff, but come on... You already have a sister!

I mean, probably I would understand it, if you were Thundertits...

BUT ITS MY NEP JR! MINE! MINE! MINE!

Even now, while she is hating me without a reason, she is still MY Nep Jr!

Edited by Simulacrum_AT

Question to put throw out there:

Suppose any one Hyperdimension Neptunia character was to be a DLC character for Smash. Who would you want it to be and why?

I would choose Blanc since she does represent the nintendo console but I feel like it the ESRB might raise the rating due to all the cursing she might say in mid battle.

Considering there is HUGE fanbase of Neppys on this forum and because Neppys deserve it and because Plutie wanted it, here it is.

The Neptunia fanclub.

Talk about all thing Neps.

CPUs

Neptune - Dark Pirate 2007

Plutia - The Last Survivor D

Noire - revvie11

Blanc - Blanc_WhiteHeart

Vert - ???

Peashy - ???

DDN* - BlueFireReaper

*Different Dimension Neptune

Megami Imoutos

Nepgear - Nepgear2

Rom - Jem12345

Ram - ???

Uni - SirNikolai

HDD forms

Purple Heart - RyoubiUltima

Iris Heart - Niflheim

Lonely/Black Heart - ???

White Heart - ???

Green Heart - ???

Humans

IF - Sonicace101

Compa - ???

Nisa - ???

Gust - ???

5pb - ???

Ultimate Gameindustry Overlord

Satoshi Ookami

you forgot Rei Ryghts, the CPU that represents the Legendary Console Atari...........also I call dibs on Rei *since she represents my first console and she was my first profile pic when I started here*

Edited by TheVader66

Our Overlord has not forgotten about her... Buy Rei is a meanie, and can you see other meanies on the list?

Like Underling, CFW Magic, Arfaemon, Pirachu, Anonydeath, Mr. Badd.... and stuff.

I guess, THIS is a peacefull dimension. :D

but remember in Victory, Rei attempted to help the CPUs in defeating the other Rei, Also she help Iris Heart get rid of all the evil energy that was attempting to control her after defeating the other Rei.