2k sucks

ViKed_

All of 2K Sports games have terrible online, dont expect them to fix it either, the NBA 2K games have terrible lag all the time since as early as 2K11. WWE 2K14 was the same, no point in playing it online, cant reverse, cant time attacks, etc

This is completely true :D Every WWE Game I have tried to play online is extremely laggy buggy and just doesn't respond to the controls :(

• Like 2

Exactly right mate, I don't bother playing WWE online, its no fun at all being screwed by bad connection 9 out of 10 matches.

Yep, also hate online trophies in WWE games, Fucking ones in WWE 13 along with rank being prone to resetting and let me no forget i refuse to play WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2011 due to it's online problems which i need to play since it has online trophies

Edited by Scruffy

Well it is to be expected that a new game will have some online problems in the first couple of weeks that it is released :) Just give it time and I am sure it will all be sorted :)

Sorry, but you are wrong. WWE '13 and 2K14 only got worse by time. It's still the same crappy servers and the worst online experience ever with stat resets and the saddest player base ever. People will throw you into corners and keep turning you around, while taunting to get a finisher. There aint shit you can do since you cant even reverse the corner turn. The lag got so bad in the last games that it took 5-15 minutes to load to the menu from the stats screen after a match, same with hosting and getting into games. Often it crashes for no reason aswell.

• Like 1

Sorry, but you are wrong. WWE '13 and 2K14 only got worse by time. It's still the same crappy servers and the worst online experience ever with stat resets and the saddest player base ever. People will throw you into corners and keep turning you around, while taunting to get a finisher. There aint shit you can do since you cant even reverse the corner turn. The lag got so bad in the last games that it took 5-15 minutes to load to the menu from the stats screen after a match, same with hosting and getting into games. Often it crashes for no reason aswell.

That sounds horrible! :( And all I need now for the plat is the online part... Not looking forward to that.

That sounds horrible! :( And all I need now for the plat is the online part... Not looking forward to that.

If you dont want to boost. Host a handicap match. It's surprising how many people actually join these to be sacrificed xD

EDIT: also to avoid stat reset always quit online to the game menu before leaving. If you take straight xmb quit it has a high chance of resetting.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

If you dont want to boost. Host a handicap match. It's surprising how many people actually join these to be sacrificed xD

EDIT: also to avoid stat reset always quit online to the game menu before leaving. If you take straight xmb quit it has a high chance of resetting.

Thank you so much for the heads up, Injection ;) I'll try your advice with the handicap match and if it doesnt go too well I will search high and low for a trustworthy boosting partner! :D

I actually experience little-to-no problems with WWE 2K14 whilst playing online or browsing community creations. As for 2K15, I'm not sure as I have yet to play said title. Maybe I'll pick up the PS3 version once the price drops, or if I get a PS4 -- the PS4 copy. They've removed too many features [in the PS3 version] I used for me to fork over $60.

and i thought there were some cheesy abusive players in other fighters, but thats some blue cheese right there!

tell me is WWE All Stars also as bad on these issues?

and i thought there were some cheesy abusive players in other fighters, but thats some blue cheese right there!

tell me is WWE All Stars also as bad on these issues?

I do believe that WWE All Stars online servers have been closed for a little while now :) 

• 5 years later...