How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Kind of mad where I hate when sometimes my mom makes a big deal of pointless questions that she wants to see my personal facebook on my phone for a family's Facebook page on what they got which is fine but she wants to see it on a computer screen where she makes a big deal about it which it made me mad by trying to say to her that it isn't a big deal to her.... Man that is annoying but i feeling better now

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

I'm doing pretty good thanks for asking! Just sitting on here and my Twitter waiting for my phone to reinstall everything after downloading a shitty app.lol Its called Flash Keyboard.

WHATEVER YOU DO! Do NOT download Flash Keyboard app on your phone or tablet. BAD choice. You cannot uninstall it nor can you deactivate it off your phone. If you do you'll have to go through what I'm going through right now. resetting your phone back to factory settings. All your apps, personal info, contacts, messages, everything gone. Well I had my messages backed up but still. I had to play a guessing game with all my conversations on who said what. Luckily I remembered what I texted who. So all my contacts are back.lol