Dedicated employee trophy bugged

Boog_89

Anyone else had this one not pop? Its for completing 35/70 challenges and I only noticed it after I finished the game and was looking through the list for what I missed, im now on 67/70 and it still has not popped. really disappointed as I love the game and have been collecting all the collectibles along the way and I really can't be bothered to start again and do half the challenges all over again just hoping it might pop. I have the trophy which requires 65/70 just to unlock the cheat but it still wont give the the 35/70 one. Logic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a ultra late reply,I know,but I just bought the game so that's why this late reply.

it's common opinion that if you use one of the cheats before having 35/70 challenges completed it will mess up the count and therefore the trophy.

Just so people looking at this thread will know.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's common opinion that if you use one of the cheats before having 35/70 challenges completed it will mess up the count and therefore the trophy.

Just so people looking at this thread will know.

I don't recall turning any cheats on until after I got the "100% sync" trophy, when I started working on the last four trophies (which require cheats).  I'm thinking I did two challenges at the same time (like "25% sync" and something else) and confused the count.  It wouldn't surprise me if some programmer was looking for exactly 35 challenges to trigger the trophy simply because that's what the description says.

Edited by haljor

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was doing a glitch to earn materials, in a troohh guide they recommended this glitch in order to get materials, but doing that glitch I completed two challenges at the same time Im in 36/70 and the trophy did not popo. Please how can I fix it? Do this affect other trophies?

• 6 years later...
On 8/6/2015 at 7:43 AM, haljor said:

I don't recall turning any cheats on until after I got the "100% sync" trophy, when I started working on the last four trophies (which require cheats).  I'm thinking I did two challenges at the same time (like "25% sync" and something else) and confused the count.  It wouldn't surprise me if some programmer was looking for exactly 35 challenges to trigger the trophy simply because that's what the description says.

I think you are right about the glitch (or one of the glitches) occurring when the conditions for more than one challenge are met at once.  I went to a fort, put a group of six riflemen to sleep with a sleep bomb, then shot them with a shrapnel grenade.  It wasn't until I re-downloaded my save from PSN (Thank God!) that I was able to see that I met the conditions for two challenges at once: kill 8 guards with grenades (I was 3/8) and kill five guards within 10 seconds of using a smoke bomb.  Neither of the notifications popped up that I finished a challenge, so that got me extremely worried.  Completing another challenge didn't make the trophy pop either, so thankfully I had my save file from the cloud that I reverted back to that had 30/70 challenges completed and used it to unlock the trophy without any issue.

• 4 weeks later...

It happened to me and I can confirm that I used no cheats or tried any glitches. Sucks. Not really sure what to do now. I have a save in the cloud, but i'm pretty sure it's at a point where I have over 35 challenges.

Not sure what to do now. I guess I could start a new playthrough once i'm done with everything else and try to go for the easiest ones.

• 2 weeks later...

I was coming here to ask about the same thing. I didn't use any of the cheats as I was going to save those until the very end for the last remaining cheat trophies. And I have zero recollection of any glitches that I did, reading above, it's possible that I did complete two challenges at once but thats just stupid if that's really whats causing this trophy to not complete. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 10:53 AM, kmosesltd said:

I was coming here to ask about the same thing. I didn't use any of the cheats as I was going to save those until the very end for the last remaining cheat trophies. And I have zero recollection of any glitches that I did, reading above, it's possible that I did complete two challenges at once but thats just stupid if that's really whats causing this trophy to not complete. 

I forgot to mention it in my original post, but I had completed 36 challenges before I had to downloaded my back-up save.  I completed a 37th challenge just to test if the game would award the trophy, to no avail.  It looks like the trophy was programmed to unlock specifically on the completion of a 35th challenge, so when I met the conditions for two challenges at once, it bumped my total from 34 to 36.  Maybe it's the notification that needs to pop up for the trophy to register, because the amount of challenges in the cheats menu counted the challenges correctly.  The problem regarding this trophy may occur when meeting the conditions for multiple challenges simultaneously cancels out the notifications from popping up on the screen.  It wouldn't matter at any other point in the game if you completed two challenges at once (if notifications won't pop, you wouldn't even know that you did), except for when you need to make sure the notification for the 35th challenge pops up.  Either way, everyone attempting this trophy should create a back-up save when they have 34 completed challenges, and to make sure that the next challenge that they finish is the ONLY one.

• Like 1