WWE 2K15 or Dragon Age: Inquisition?

MysticSparxman

23 members have voted

1. 1. What game should I pick up?

• WWE 2K15
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition

Hi people, I've got a question for you all.

I'm getting a PS4 for Xmas, and it's coming with Assassin's Creed: Unity and Alien: Isolation. Anyway, I've already picked up NBA 2K15, and as the title states, I'm thinking of picking up either WWE 2K15 or Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'd like to pick one up before Xmas and one in the new year. Now I know they are two completely different types of games, but what would you guys recommend I pick up first? 

Dragon Age Inquisition can keep you occupied for dozens of hours (even over a hundred if the developers are telling the truth) and has a lot of replay value. You can play as one of 3 classes and make different choices to get different outcomes. You do need to play Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2 to understand the story or you can go to Dragon Age Keep to get an interactive story about the events from DAO and DA2 and after that create your own world states and import them to get different situations.

• Like 1

Big wrestling fan and I cant think of many reasons to recommend 2K15 for you. They removed so many game modes including the most basic ones like Tornado tag-team! I'd say wait a year or two so 2K can get their shit together.

I have played a bit of Dragon Age and so far it seems pretty good to me. The character creation is really cool, despite the lack of hair options. I cant say too much about the gameplay since I'm not that far into the game. The story is interesting so I'd give this game a go.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Well I did play 2K15 on the PS3 and was really disappointed with it. If I'm honest though, one of the main reasons I've been considering 2K15 for the PS4 is simply the MyCareer mode. I've also played Dragon Age: Origins before, which was actually really fun. 

My career mode isnt worth it. It's repetetive 1vs1 matches for hours and hours, it's rare to get tag teams or even different match variations . You hardly ever get title shots, when you finally get your chance at it you can only joke how realistic this game is. In a way that they keep trying to bury you without giving you shit!

My career mode isnt worth it. It's repetetive 1vs1 matches for hours and hours, it's rare to get tag teams or even different match variations . You hardly ever get title shots, when you finally get your chance at it you can only joke how realistic this game is. In a way that they keep trying to bury you without giving you shit!

Really? Well that doesn't sound too good. I did watch some gameplay of the MyCareer on youtube, and I did notice it was 1vs1 matches, but I only thought it was 1vs1 matches while you were in NXT. I thought it may have changed after that, so it sucks to know that it doesn't. 

Well I was really only thinking of picking up WWE 2K15 mostly for the MyCareer mode as I wanted to see how good that would turn out to be. As for Dragon Age, I've seen videos of it online and I like it more and more each time I see it. I have played Dragon Age: Origins, even though I can't remember how far I got with it. I will admit that I never got round to completing Dragon Age: Origins, but I did enjoy what I played of it. I never played Dragon Age 2 though, so I can't comment on that one. 

Edited by MysticSparxman