Sites like PSNProfiles for Steam Achievements?

DSC912

I guess it depends what about this site you like.  From a community perspective, there aren't many sites out there that offer up "achievement guides" or tips... or even competent forums for that matter.  You're almost better off joining an achievement hunting group on Steam itself, and utilize the community features Steam has built in... including guides and tools to find like-minded gamers to boost with.  Or just use the trophy/achievement guides people have created on other PlayStation/Xbox sites for any multiplatform games you're playing.

Astats - http://astats.astats.nl/astats/

Not the prettiest site in the world, but from a statistical perspective, it should have everything you need.

Playfire - https://www.playfire.com/

Haven't used it really, but I know you can actually use this service in conjunction with a reputable key retailer called GreenManGaming to earn "money" to spend in their store for unlocking certain Steam achievements.  I've gotten one or two free games out of the deal so far.

Honestly, probably 6 months to a year ago, I tried my hand at cobbling together a site that I could use as a base for making a community-oriented Steam (or PC in general) achievement tracking site.  Didn't go very well, it's much more complicated than it looks haha... probably doesn't help I refuse to invest any money into it until I feel confident I have the patience, motivation and ability to see it through.  Free hosts aren't great for testing on.  But hey, maybe someday right? :)

Edited by DFailureK

Playfire.com is awesome. Been a regular user there for a few years. Altough the tracking is sometimes a bit lacking they also have an awesome community like PSNP. Also they have this rewards program wich gives you credit when acquiring certain achievements (they change each week, it's on their blog). You can use this credit to buy games on http://www.greenmangaming.com/

There's also Raptr.com wich is a bit better in tracking than playfire. Altough the community is pretty dead. Raptr also tracks gameplay time of games that aren't on steam like world of warcraft & league of legends. 

Raptr and playfire both track psn trophies, xbox achievements & steam achievements. 

Edited by xZoneHunter

Playfire.com is awesome. Been a regular user there for a few years. Altough the tracking is sometimes a bit lacking they also have an awesome community like PSNP. Also they have this rewards program wich gives you credit when acquiring certain achievements (they change each week, it's on their blog). You can use this credit to buy games on http://www.greenmangaming.com/

There's also Raptr.com wich is a bit better in tracking than playfire. Altough the community is pretty dead. Raptr also tracks gameplay time of games that aren't on steam like world of warcraft & league of legends. 

Raptr and playfire both track psn trophies, xbox achievements & steam achievements. 

How do you update your games in Playfire? Because my stats hasn't been updated like for 6-8months.

How do you update your games in Playfire? Because my stats hasn't been updated like for 6-8months.

Updating your psn & xbox games requires you to download the client (only runs on windows not on mac or linux). (steam is different). You need to fill a bunch of stuff in, like your psn id & password. After you set up everything properly just let the client run in the background for a while and your stats SHOULD update. I'm saying should because alot of people are saying it doesn't update (altough i never experienced a problem) 

• Like 1

I was looking for the same thing myself, and after looking at what's out there, determined there simply isn't one yet.  24 hours in so far, I've gotten it to parse a given Steam user, add all their owned games to their account, scan those games on Steam to get the achievement lists (if it isn't already stored), and then give each achievement a 1 of 4 trophy ratings (Wood, Bronze, Silver, Gold) based on the percentage of people with that game who have earned the achievement (uses steam's global achievement percentages).

Hoping to have something a bit more usable and pretty to look at within the next week now that I have most of the Steam integration complete in the first day.

Edited by Eleuthria
  • Like 1

I was looking for the same thing myself, and after looking at what's out there, determined there simply isn't one yet.  So I've registered steamtrophies.com and I'm starting to build one from scratch.  24 hours in so far, I've gotten it to parse a given Steam user, add all their owned games to their account, scan those games on Steam to get the achievement lists (if it isn't already stored), and then give each achievement a 1 of 4 trophy ratings (Wood, Bronze, Silver, Gold) based on the percentage of people with that game who have earned the achievement (uses steam's global achievement percentages).

Hoping to have something a bit more usable and pretty to look at within the next week now that I have most of the Steam integration complete in the first day.

If you'd like to help test, you can add me on Steam (Eleuthria).

I'd love to help test as well, I've sent a request. My name on Steam is Wind Squid. 

Parker

Thanks for the offers!  I've imported you into SteamTrophies as part of the scanner, and have also branched it to include your Steam friends to help build the database of games, achievement lists, and achievement rarity (to determine trophy quality).  By this weekend I should have the presentation of data updated to a much cleaner look, as well as have enough data to begin producing proper rankings and scaling of trophy quality across games.

Is there any way for us to preview the site? :)

Going to steamtrophies.com isn't doing the trick.

• 4 weeks later...

The site now has a Trophy Advisor like PSNProfiles, and also a 100% Game Suggestions, which shows you which games are probably the easiest to get 100% completion on out of the games that you own.

I have to admit, it's a little bizarre seeing a website advising me on my Steam achievements.  The achievements have been such an afterthought for so long on the service itself that I didn't realize all the easy ones I've missed.

Great work on the site so far man.

I've been a long time user of Raptr. It does, or did, track PSN. Except that since a few months ago, it has problems with PSN.

Just thought that should be known...