AKA (Also Known As)

Go to solution Solved by ExHaseo,

Though your points are valid the OP has a point, with the exception being wdjat since he is a Prinny.  For example if it wasn't for your trophy card, Rawrgna, I wouldn't know you were that awesome person that played ToS forever and wrote a kickass guide.

Took me forever to figure out Noire was Rise or that Sona was Teddie.  Though the information is readily available I concede it can be confusing.  Trophy cards do help but not everyone uses them.

Edit:  Though it's easy enough to go to one's profile to look as soon as that person changes their name again or if they change their avatars constantly it's hard to keep up with this person = that person.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 2

I agree with Bucknerd.  I remember over on another trophy forum, some members changed their names and underneath their new name in their posts it said 'formerly known as ____' for about 20-30 days after their change before its taken away, since presumably anyone who was active was by then acquainted with their new name.  Is anything like that possible here? :)