Red Dead Redemption 2, Bully 2 & L.A. Noire 2?

Lovejinder_LJ

I didn't play L.A. Noire, although everyone told me to. Red Dead Redemption was great for me, would play a sequel to that - especially on one of the new systems. I also wouldn't say no to a sequel to the Bully-game since I really liked the idea behind it and the mini games were awesome if you didn't do them alone.

• Like 1

When it comes to sequels for R* games (excluding Max Payne), I think they don't need to necessarily be involved with the previous titles when it comes to the main characters, just like GTA. Whilst I do agree that LA Noire doesn't need a sequel related to Phelps as the ending was satisfying, I wouldn't complain having another game using it's mechanics. (Interrogation, clue searching ect..)

Bully 2 would be great too but again like LA Noire, I really wouldn't like to see it starring Jimmy again.

As for the Red Dead series having Jack as the main protagonist would 'OK' as long as they work more on the wild west's free roam. Again though I would rather see a whole new protagonist for RD as well, as the setting for Jack would be kind of bad considering that during his time the first World War started and during that time is when the west 'died'.

Still surprises me to see people ask for a Red Dead 2 or Redemption 2. I'd love a new Red Dead entry though. Pre-Revolver maybe.

Does anyone know what happened to Agent?

This is the R* game I want. They said they were grooming it to be the next GTA, but what have we heard about it since its announcement? A 'leak' or two, a trademark renewal and R* saying it hasn't been cancelled.

www.rockstargames.com/agent/

lol Haven't been to that page in years. Funny to still see the old Spider-Man movie font PS3 logo.

Edited by TriggrTortoise

I would like to see Red Dead Redemption get sequel to see more of the son & the start of his family.

I never finished Bully so I don't know the ending but a part 2 would be a great addition

Loved L.A Noire & I was hoping they come out with a sequel, the ending did give the feel that it should be continued with him restarting his career all over !

• 2 months later...

Generally speaking, I don't think L.A. Noire would make much sense financially.  They caned money with the facial recognition technology, and to replicate that level again I imagine they would have to up the bar again.  Team Bondi wasn't shuttered without reason so quickly after release.

A Red Dead sequel doesn't really have time to take place - Redemption was already dealing with the invasion of modernisation, so I don't know where you would put the storyline unless they just washed their hands ala Grand Theft Auto and made a separate tale with nods to Revolver and Redemption.

Bully is the easiest to get away with, and I think they have a lot more thematically to cram into that type of setting.  With their multi character set up in Grand Theft Auto, it would be interesting to play as teacher/Headteacher - bully - bully's victim.

With all that said, I would like to see if Rockstar has the chops to create something that doesn't have such a firm foot in reality and see how deep their collective imagination is.  

• Like 1