Red Dead Redemption 2, Bully 2 & L.A. Noire 2?

Lovejinder_LJ

A Bully sequel has a lot of potential considering how big RockStar can make their games now. I would also like a Red Dead and L.A. Noire sequel, but L.A. Noire doesn't have to follow after the events of the first one.

• Like 1

All three games will definitely get new entries in there respective franchises, Red Deads new game will be a new character and story (just like the first two Red Dead games), Red Dead has always been R*s wild west franchise so a Redemption sequel is pretty much impossible, but i understand how newer gamers get confused when they have only played Redemption.

As for LA Noire 2 and Bully 2, they will most likely not be direct sequels either, just new characters and stories.

• Like 1

I guess out of the 3, I'd prefer a Bully 2 but I'm not really keen on sequels for any of these games.

I think Red Dead Redemption's ending was conclusive enough but I suppose they could treat it like the GTA series and tell a different story. Plus, just something about the gameplay wore me down eventually and I got tired of playing it after so long.

I've never played L.A. Noir but its style of gameplay just doesn't look very interesting to me.

www.rockstargames.com/agent/

They could set it in the 70's in New York and call it N.Y. Noire.

Not a bad idea to be honest. And play both sides, as a mobster and a cop? It would nice in N.Y but I rather see a Mafia game instead.

Edited by Ortreb

I hope Red Dead Redemption 2 is being confirmed!!! Bully, well I really didn't enjoy that game very much, L.A. Noire I love it just as much as RDR, but the save file glitched on me while  I was going for the plat, But I am thinking of going for it again. I'll have to restart every case though. I'll be happy of L.A. Noire 2 comes out to

probably gonna get alot of people doggin me for this but to hell with Bully, that game sucked. and the remakes were no better. Red dead Redemption was good but i dont think i'd want a sequel to that nor L.A.NOIRE for that matter. i think they ended well. i wouldn't mind seeing stories that take place in the same world as them but not direct sequels. and never anything bully related.

Another thing, if they're going to continue the Old West theme in a Red Dead sequel, they're going to have to set it in a different year. People forget that the game ended in 1914, right at the end of the "Old West" era. After that, there's the Pancho Villa Expedition in 1916 where George Patton as a young lieutenant was involved in one of the last Old West style shootouts with some Mexican banditos, then after that is pretty much nothing. They'd be stretching the definition of "the Old West", and Redemption already had the theme of the Old West gunfighter being a dying breed.

Maybe they can place the sequel somewhere in the middle 1920s, Jack's older and a lawman in Chicago, dealing with the rise of Al Capone. Then they can merge gunfighting from RDR with the investigation from L.A. Noire together, and that'd be a really stupid fricken idea, please don't do that Rockstar.

I could get behind a game like that. I would actually love them to make an Untouchables game. I am sick of playing as the bad guy and would love the chance to play as a Cop in one of these games.

Bully 2 first since I really curious of what happend to Jimmy after the ending. Then Red Dead Redenotion 2.

The first one was set in a school so maybe make the second one in college if they wanna continue Jimmy's story :unsure:

However they are gonna explain Jimmy passing in all the subjects xD

to hell with Bully, that game sucked

kitty-cat-given-lots-of-vodka-to-save-he

If u would have said u didn't like the game, that would be your opinion but if u say it SUCKED that will be your mistake :devil:

Edited by Lovejinder_LJ

• 1 month later...

I never played Bully either, so I'm afraid I can't give my vote to that game. :D

L.A. Noire has been sitting on my shelf for nearly 2 years now - I really need to get started on it this year.  So, my vote therefore has to go to a RDR sequel.  Hell, even make it a prequel, and have it showing the time that John Marston spent in Dutch's gang.  RDR gave us enough tidbits of information about that period to basically lay the groundwork for a prequel plot, and since we all loved Marston so much, it'd be a guaranteed way to make us all buy it when it was released!  You know it makes sense. :)

• Like 1

Bully 2 would be huge, Who wouldn't want to give a guy called Tad a super wedgie? Seriously though, Bully 2. I don't know why I couldn't get into RDR, I just couldn't. As for L.A Noire, such a beautiful looking game but the style is a 1 time only for me.

• Like 1