What were your favorite PSN Sales/Deals this 2014?

DarknessKey92

Yes! I know there's a "Best ___ 2014" Trend going on, but I'm curious to know what Sales people thought were their "Personal Best"; in helping them save some extra cash(whether you're A Plus member or not getting the extra savings)?

Some that I really liked were(My Selection is based on The North American PSN Store Sales):

1. January's "14 for 14 Sale"

Which I remember getting A great amount of games such as: ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition(for $5.00), Puppeteer(for $7.00), Rain(for $3.75), Thomas Was Alone(for $2.50), BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien(for $3.75), Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut(for $5.24), The Wolf Among Us Season Pass(for $13.49), and Far Cry Blood Dragon(for $3.75).

2. April's "Ubisoft Sale"

Where I got to purchase: Prince of Persia: Sands of Time HD(for $3.99), Prince of Persia: Warrior Within HD(for $3.99), Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones HD(for $3.99), and Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands(for $7.49).

3. April's "$0.99 Flash Sale"

Got a decent amount of games from this Sale, all for just $0.99 each: Tales of Monkey Island, “Sam & Max” The Devil’s Playhouse, Tokyo Jungle, World Gone Sour.

4. May's "$4.99 Flash Sale"

I like this sale because it's the Sale that got me to purchase Guacamelee! & Darksiders...and also got The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief.

5. May's "Golden Week Sale" 

This Sale saved me decent money on games I've been wanting to purchase for a while: Zone of the Enders HD Collection(for $10.49), Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers(for $15.00),Time and Eternity(for $9.79), and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles(for $10.00).

6.July's "$0.99 Flash Sale"

Got a very large amount of games from this Sale, all for just $0.99 each: Virtua Fighter 2, ToeJam & Earl, The Cave, Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee HD, Malicious, Machinarium, and Dyad.

7. July's "Super Hero Sale"

Where I Purchased: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes(for $4.20) & Batman: Arkham Asylum(for $4.20).

8. August's "Anime Sale"

Purchased One Piece: Pirate Warriors(for $5.00) & Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2(for $12.50) from this Sale.

9. September's "Rockstar Sale"

Saved me A Ton of money on L.A. Noire(for $7.50) & The L.A. Noire "Rockstar Pass"(for $2.99).

10. October's "Ultimate Edtition Deals"

I was able to save a decent amount of money on: Batman: Arkham City Ultimate Edition(for $13.99) & Sound Shapes Ultimate Bundle(for $12.79).

11. October's "Flash Sale"

This is the Sale where I purchased: Knytt Underground(for $2.49), Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death(for $2.99), Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Edition(for $3.49), and Battle Princess of Arcadias(for $7.49).

Edited by DarknessKey92

So lucky to have so many good sales, the UK PSN store sales are never that great, or its on games I've paid full price for. Though I just got FarCry 4 Gold Edition for £49 rather than £84 in the 12 deals of Christmas sale!

Wish PSN deals would match the quality of the Steam sales, that would be awesome.

Edited by sixones

$0.99 Flash Sale for me, was perfect cuz I got to try out some fun games while holding on to my anti-digital stance (Monkey Island and Tokyo Jungle). I refuse to pay more than $5 for any game I can't hold in my hand. It's a rental, I don't believe in temporary liscencing rights for $70 for my games as I do like to play old games too.

I do not remember to the name of the sale from where I got the games, but I acquired Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch ($5.00) and Portal 2 ($5.00).

I think that was June's "RPG Flash Sale". I Also got  Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch from that Sale for $5.

Edited by DarknessKey92