HiHi~

CandiBunni

I know this is long, long, loooooong overdue... but hey, at least I'm getting to it now, right? Right!?

Anywho, my name is Jenni XJ-9, but those of you who've seen me around also know me as "CandiBunni" and "Candi B". I love to read novels and manga, and occasionally I also try my hand at writing. Listening to tons of music is an every day occurance for me, and when I've got some alone time I like to partake in anime, cartoons from my childhood, and a few other shows and movies such as Doctor Who, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Frozen, Kiki's Delivery Service, Ponyo, and District 9.

I've been playing video games for seventeen years of my life, having first started with the original Playstation when I was just a child. I do have memories of games before then, however. When I still went to daycare, I would see the other kids taking turns playing Animaniacs, Clay Fighters, Cool Spot, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Ren & Stimpy, on the Sega Genesis/Megadrive that the staff would occasionally bring out for us. They rarely let me play, but when I did, I found myself truly enthralled by whichever of those games I happened to be playing. Being able to have a direct input on a character, and being able to explore a world on my own, was truly something special for me. Video games would become one of my main hobbies once I got my PS1 (others being reading, doodling, and watching the telly, although I don't enjoy television anymore).

Sooo... yea! There's a bit of info about myself for anyone interested. Brief as it was, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Thankee~! ❤ (n  _  n)

Edited by Jenni XJ-9
  • Like 2